1992 Yamaha SR 500 gallery
1992 Yamaha SR 500
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||499.00 ccm (30.45 cubic inches)||Power:||27|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||87.0 x 84.0 mm (3.4 x 3.3 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||3.50-18|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||4.00-18|
|Front brakes:||Expanding brake|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake|
|Fuel capacity:||14.00 litres (3.70 gallons)|
- Yamaha YBR 125 is still on the top of popularity 2015-03-27 02:37:57 The Yamaha YBR 125 is a great bike for beginners. Buying Yamaha YBR 125, an unexperienced rider gets everything he needs and doesn't put his life in danger (for more power you need some relevant experience accordingly). ► Read more...
- Feel the classic spirit with CR&S VUN! 2015-03-24 16:51:28 The CR&S VUN is a great motorcycle for those riders who love the classic look and feel to a modern bike. These bikes have been very popular, and the pricing for them starts at only $19,000. The... Read more...
- Rich color options for CPI Hussar 2015-03-24 16:46:41 For those fans of the sporty scooters, the CPI Hussar is one of the best choices. These scooters are made for any caliber of rider and offer not only a smooth, but fast ride for those bike enthusiasts. ... Read more...
- A custom cruiser of Covingtons 300R 2015-03-24 16:42:29 When looking for a custom cruiser, Covingtons 300R is a great selection for any rider. This motorcycle is on the cheaper end of the spectrum with prices up to $29,000. The Covingtons 300R features a V2- four-stroke... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1992
- 1992 MuZ ETZ 125
- 1992 MuZ ETZ 150
- 1992 MuZ ETZ 251
- 1992 MuZ ETZ 301
- 1992 Norton Commander
- 1992 Norton T. T.
- 1992 Piaggio Free 50
- 1992 Suzuki Bandit 400
- 1992 Suzuki DR 125
- 1992 Suzuki DR 350 S
- 1992 Suzuki DR 350 SHC
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 R Dakar
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 R Dakar (reduced effect)
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 RS
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 RSE
- 1992 Suzuki DR Big 800 S
- 1992 Suzuki DR Big 800 S (reduced effect)
- 1992 Suzuki GN 250 E
- 1992 Suzuki GS 500 E
- 1992 Suzuki GS 500 E (reduced effect)