1992 Ural M 67-6 gallery
1992 Ural M 67-6
TYPE: Unspecified category
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||650.00 ccm (39.66 cubic inches)||Power:||38|
|Engine type:||Two cylinder boxer||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||78.0 x 68.0 mm (3.1 x 2.7 inches)||Gearbox:||4-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||4.00-18|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||4.00-18|
|Front brakes:||Expanding brake|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake|
|Fuel capacity:||19.00 litres (5.02 gallons)|
- Ural M-63 - from the range of heavy bikes 2015-03-31 12:17:22 The Ural M-63 belongs to heavy class motorcycles. This motorcycle was launched on the motorcycle Orbitsc factory. The first bike was made at the factory in 1964. The Ural M-63 replaced the motorcycle Ural M-62. The main► Read more...
- Rucker Performance Assassin bears a self-explanatory name 2015-03-27 02:29:23 This brand was created in 2004 with the founding of the company Rucker Performance Ent. (RP for short). Today RP offers an excellent range of impressive vehicles, what consists of four produced motorcycles: Assassin, Gauntlet, Predator, Vandal as... Read more...
- Roxon P-ONE 10/10 makes your city ride much easier 2015-03-27 02:22:43 From the moment they were created, motorcycles always attracted thousands and thousands of thrill-seekers, adrenaline and headwind junkies. Today the bike is not necessarily a wild horse that will take you on the highway at breakneck speed.... Read more...
- Rokon Ranger, a thick-and-thin friend 2015-03-27 02:14:01 Today we will meet with Rokon, an all-wheel drive motorcycle. It was produced in the 50s of the last century in the US by the Rokon Company. This unique bike still retains its popularity among hunters, explorers of... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1992
- 1992 Norton T. T.
- 1992 Piaggio Free 50
- 1992 Suzuki Bandit 400
- 1992 Suzuki DR 125
- 1992 Suzuki DR 350 S
- 1992 Suzuki DR 350 SHC
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 R Dakar
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 R Dakar (reduced effect)
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 RS
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 RSE
- 1992 Suzuki DR Big 800 S
- 1992 Suzuki DR Big 800 S (reduced effect)
- 1992 Suzuki GN 250 E
- 1992 Suzuki GS 500 E
- 1992 Suzuki GS 500 E (reduced effect)
- 1992 Suzuki GSX 1100 F
- 1992 Suzuki GSX 1100 F (reduced effect)
- 1992 Suzuki GSX 1100 G
- 1992 Suzuki GSX 250 SSN Katana
- 1992 Suzuki GSX 600 F