2005 TM racing EN 530 F e.s. gallery
2005 TM racing EN 530 F e.s.
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||527.70 ccm (32.20 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||98.0 x 70.0 mm (3.9 x 2.8 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||90/90-21|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||140/80-18|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Starter:||Electric & kick|
- TM Racing C1 Bambino: when the size doesn’t matter 2015-03-31 03:09:12 TM Racing C1 Bambino is a small motorcycle with a length of about one meter and an engine of 49 CC. But in spite of such a small size, it can reach a good speed, having a capacity► Read more...
- A Chinese Dfang DF125-3 runner 2015-03-25 20:45:19 The Dfang DF 125-3 is a Chinese-made bike from the Dongfang Motor Company. This model had smooth shapes and was made mostly in the early 2000’s. However time passed, but it is still quite popular today. This... Read more...
- An Asian trickster of Demak Evo Z 2015-03-24 19:15:53 The Demak Evo Z is a great scooter for those who are just learning to ride or those riders who have been riding for years. These bikes are sold in Asia and have been produced for a few... Read more...
- Check this DB Motors Pirat 50 AC for a dirt track riding 2015-03-24 19:09:15 When an opportunity to buy a bike that is made for motor cross turns up, everyone can witness that this minibike is one of the best that there is on the market. The DB Motors Pirat 50... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
- Tank Sports Touring 250DE-08
- Tank Sports Urban Touring 150 Special
- Tank Sports Urban Sporty 150 Euro
Other motorcycles in 2005
- 2005 TM racing SMR 530 F a.e.
- 2005 TM racing SMX 450 F Competition
- 2005 TM racing SMX 660 F Competition
- 2005 Tomos Arrow
- 2005 Tomos LX
- 2005 Tomos MC 36
- 2005 Tomos MC 50 Junior
- 2005 Tomos MC 50 Senior
- 2005 Tomos MC 50 Senior Pro
- 2005 Tomos MC 80
- 2005 Tomos Revival
- 2005 Tomos Revival TS
- 2005 Tomos Sprint
- 2005 Tomos ST (A35)
- 2005 Tomos Streetmate
- 2005 Triumph America
- 2005 Triumph Bonneville
- 2005 Triumph Bonneville T100
- 2005 Triumph Daytona 650
- 2005 Triumph Daytona 955i