1991 Suzuki GSX 750 F (reduced effect) gallery
1991 Suzuki GSX 750 F (reduced effect)
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||748.00 ccm (45.64 cubic inches)||Power:||100|
|Engine type:||In-line four||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||73.0 x 44.7 mm (2.9 x 1.8 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||110/80-17|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||150/70-17|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||20.00 litres (5.28 gallons)|
- Suzuki Bandit 400 is ideal for the urban ride 2015-03-31 02:12:22 If you are a resident of the metropolis, who wants to choose the first motorcycle and feel a real drive, the perfect choice for you will become Suzuki Bandit 400! Why Bandit? Because this bike has excellent► Read more...
- The choice of the future: YObykes Electron ER 2015-03-27 15:24:05 The future will come with electric vehicles, but what to choose: an electric bicycle or electric scooter? YObykes Electron ER is the answer! In recent years, almost all countries of the world began an electric hype, and... Read more...
- Yiben 139QBT-15: for active riders only! 2015-03-27 15:17:16 The world-known manufacturer of scooters Yiben is a modern, huge company equipped with the latest technology and focused on the production of classic versions and the latest models of top class, like electric scooters and its hybrid versions. ... Read more...
- Yangtze 750, a giant bike of China Jialing Group 2015-03-27 14:14:45 Chinese media reporting about the appearing of a new brand with a fancy name of Yangtze River Jialing Motor Manufacturing. This brand is a subsidiary company of China Jialing Group, one of China's largest companies in the motorcycle... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1991
- 1991 BMW R65 G/S
- 1991 BMW R80
- 1991 BMW R80 (reduced effect)
- 1991 BMW R80GS
- 1991 BMW R80RT
- 1991 BMW R80RT (reduced effect)
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Mito
- 1991 Cagiva 650 Alazzurra
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1991 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 J-1 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT-11
- 1991 Dnepr MT 11 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT 16
- 1991 Dnepr MT 16 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Ducati 750 SS