1990 Suzuki GSX 600 F gallery
1990 Suzuki GSX 600 F
TYPE: Sport touring
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||599.00 ccm (36.55 cubic inches)||Power:||86|
|Engine type:||In-line four||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||62.6 x 48.7 mm (2.5 x 1.9 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||110/80-17|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||140/80-17|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||20.00 litres (5.28 gallons)|
- Suzuki Bandit 400 is ideal for the urban ride 2015-03-31 02:12:22 If you are a resident of the metropolis, who wants to choose the first motorcycle and feel a real drive, the perfect choice for you will become Suzuki Bandit 400! Why Bandit? Because this bike has excellent► Read more...
- Feel Comfortable with Buell Blast 2015-03-18 21:05:13 It is not the features that make the Buell Blast a hit; but its class that makes it different from other types of motorcycles in the market despite its basic features. It is a part of the Harley-Davidson... Read more...
- Kinroad XT100-9 Blue Eagle grabs all the attention 2015-03-23 17:28:45 Those of you who are really looking for a sports bike for them the best option in the market is the Kinroad XT100-9 Blue Eagle. The bike was introduced in the year 2010 and since then it... Read more...
- Is Lem LX 2 a Cross or a Minibike? 2015-03-23 22:19:32 A minibike or a cross whatever you call can be of great worth to you if it is of the brand Lem LX 2. Over the world, this vehicle has gained love and respect because of its various... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1990
- 1990 BMW R65
- 1990 BMW R65GS
- 1990 BMW R80
- 1990 BMW R80GS
- 1990 BMW R80RT
- 1990 Cagiva 125 C 12 R Freccia
- 1990 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 750
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1990 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1990 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1990 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1990 Dnepr MT 11 (with sidecar)
- 1990 Dnepr MT 16 (with sidecar)
- 1990 Donghai SM 750 (with sidecar)
- 1990 Ducati 350 F3
- 1990 Ducati 750 Paso
- 1990 Ducati 750 Sport
- 1990 Ducati 851 Strada