1990 Suzuki GSX 600 F gallery
1990 Suzuki GSX 600 F
TYPE: Sport touring
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||599.00 ccm (36.55 cubic inches)||Power:||86|
|Engine type:||In-line four||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||62.6 x 48.7 mm (2.5 x 1.9 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||110/80-17|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||140/80-17|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||20.00 litres (5.28 gallons)|
- Suzuki Bandit 400 is ideal for the urban ride 2015-03-31 02:12:22 If you are a resident of the metropolis, who wants to choose the first motorcycle and feel a real drive, the perfect choice for you will become Suzuki Bandit 400! Why Bandit? Because this bike has excellent► Read more...
- GreenTrans Ema98, an elegant and ergonomical vehicle 2015-03-27 23:28:35 The GreenTrans Ema98 is an electric scooter that is sleek and trendy. It is very popular all over the world because it is incredibly eco-friendly. It’s sleek and elegant frame has a DC, brushless motor and a 1-speed... Read more...
- Check out this mini GRC Moto Midimoto RR.04 2015-03-27 23:23:00 It seems incredible, but it exists! Moreover, this Midimoto RR is quite a realistic thing! The GRC Moto Midimoto RR.04v was first produced and manufactured in 2011 and still is on the market today. It is a... Read more...
- A Low-speeder Govecs SC 1.4 2015-03-27 23:14:15 The Govecs SC 1.4 is a great scooter for younger and new riders. Would you like to know why? Because of its low speed, this scooter is absolutely secure! It began to be produced and manufactured in... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1990
- 1990 BMW K75
- 1990 BMW K75S
- 1990 BMW R100GS
- 1990 BMW R100GS Paris-Dakar
- 1990 BMW R100RT
- 1990 BMW R65
- 1990 BMW R65GS
- 1990 BMW R80
- 1990 BMW R80GS
- 1990 BMW R80RT
- 1990 Cagiva 125 C 12 R Freccia
- 1990 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 750
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1990 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1990 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1990 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1990 Dnepr MT 11 (with sidecar)
- 1990 Dnepr MT 16 (with sidecar)