2010 PGO X-Hot 50 gallery
2010 PGO X-Hot 50
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||49.00 ccm (2.99 cubic inches)||Power:||4,43|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder, two-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||Automatic|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||103.0 kg (227.1 pounds)|
|Wheelbase:||1,390 mm (54.7 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||120/70-12|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||130/70-12|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake (drum brake)|
|Fuel capacity:||6.70 litres (1.77 gallons)|
- Use i-phone, ride i-charge… PGO i-Charge 125, of course! 2015-03-30 17:56:18 The PGO i-Charge 125 is one of the most popular scooters that came out in 2008. It is a scooter that is still sold all over the world and is a great starter (and non-expensive! that's important) bike► Read more...
- Roehr 1130 Superbike, exotic and breathless 2015-03-30 21:46:19 The Roehr 1130 Superbike is a sports bike from 2008 and is one of the newest generations of American motorcycles. Looking exotic, isn't it? These bikes are valued at $39,995 and have a V2, four-stroke engine and... Read more...
- Have a fun with Rieju RR 125 Fun Bike! 2015-03-30 21:37:17 You have never got more joy that with this Fun Bike! It delivers so much speed and power that you will never change this reliable friend. The Rieju RR 125 Fun Bike is made by the Gas-Gas... Read more...
- Convenience and Power means Ridley Auto-Glide Chopper 2015-03-30 21:29:31 The Ridley Auto-Glide Chopper is considered to be an auto-glider classic bike and was first manufactured in 2009. The Ridley Auto-Glide Chopper is unexpectedly simple to handle and many of the green unexperienced riders consider it as a... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2010
- 2010 TM racing SMR 125
- 2010 TM racing SMR 450 F e.s.
- 2010 TM racing SMR 530 F e.s.
- 2010 TM racing SMX 450 F Comp
- 2010 TM racing SMX 660 F Comp
- 2010 Tomos Arrow
- 2010 Tomos MC 50 Junior
- 2010 Tomos MC 50 Senior
- 2010 Tomos MC80 Dirt Bike
- 2010 Tomos Revival TS
- 2010 Tomos Streetmate
- 2010 Travertson V-Rex
- 2010 Triumph America
- 2010 Triumph Bonneville
- 2010 Triumph Bonneville Black
- 2010 Triumph Bonneville SE
- 2010 Triumph Bonneville Sixty
- 2010 Triumph Bonneville T100
- 2010 Triumph Daytona 675
- 2010 Triumph Rocket III Roadster