1999 MuZ Mastiff gallery
1999 MuZ Mastiff
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||659.00 ccm (40.21 cubic inches)||Power:||50|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||100.0 x 84.0 mm (3.9 x 3.3 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Seat height:||860 mm (33.9 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Wheelbase:||1,465 mm (57.7 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||120/60-ZR17|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||160/60-ZR17|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||13.50 litres (3.57 gallons)|
- MuZ TS 125 imposing in form 2015-03-30 15:18:34 The MuZ TS 125 is a very classic bike that was first made and sold in 1981. This bike handles incredibly easy, and a lot of the skillful riders really like the way it rides and handles. ► Read more...
- Schwinn Hope 150: a cute pinkie scooter for ladies only 2015-03-31 01:14:10 If speak honestly, the first time I saw this scooter, I couldn't shake the one thought. Its pale pink color hints for what a reason this vehicle was developed and for whom. Of course, it's hard to... Read more...
- Saxon Crown, a hell hound 2015-03-31 01:08:01 Saxon Crown series includes four generations of custom bikes, which can oustandingly impress with their design. The first generation of Crown hit the market in 2008. This custom cruiser looks slim and elegant (although such description is... Read more...
- Sanglas 400 Y: created to face the world 2015-03-31 01:03:18 Sanglas is a name of motorcycle brand which was created in Barcelona in 1942, but its production had been already ceased in 1981. The Sanglas bikes became famous thanks to their large enough engine as for their... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1999
- 1999 Daelim VT 125
- 1999 Ducati 748 Biposto
- 1999 Ducati 750 SS i.e.
- 1999 Ducati 996 Biposto
- 1999 Ducati Monster 900
- 1999 Ducati Monster M600 Dark
- 1999 Ducati Monster M750
- 1999 Ducati SS 750 Super Sport
- 1999 Ducati SS 900 Super Sport
- 1999 Ducati ST2
- 1999 Ducati ST4
- 1999 GAS GAS Pampera 125
- 1999 Harley-Davidson Dyna Low Rider
- 1999 Harley-Davidson Dyna Super Glide Sport
- 1999 Harley-Davidson FLHT Electra Glide Standard
- 1999 Harley-Davidson FLHTCUI Electra Glide Ultra Classic
- 1999 Harley-Davidson FLSTF Fat Boy
- 1999 Harley-Davidson FXD Dyna Super Glide
- 1999 Harley-Davidson FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide
- 1999 Harley-Davidson FXSTB Night Train