1991 Moto Guzzi California III C Injection gallery
1991 Moto Guzzi California III C Injection
TYPE: Unspecified category
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||948.00 ccm (57.85 cubic inches)||Power:||71|
|Bore x stroke:||88.0 x 78.0 mm (3.5 x 3.1 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||110/90-18|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||120/90-18|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||26.00 litres (6.87 gallons)|
- Moto Guzzi V7 Stone, an icon bike in the riding world 2015-03-30 03:28:32 The Moto Guzzi V7 Stone is a very popular bike from 2014 and is still being produced and manufactured today. Keeping the respect to the bike traditions, it is truly stylish and really iconic vehicle. Young riders► Read more...
- Current Motor Maxi Scooter looks incredibly trendy 2015-03-24 18:24:31 For fans of scooters, the Current Motor Maxi Scooter is a great purchase. Being priced at anywhere from $7,000 to $8,000, these scooters are very popular among the most riders. With speeds up to about 60 miles... Read more...
- CSR B09 50 suits better for the moped fans 2015-03-24 16:57:40 For fans of mopeds, the CSR B09 50 is one of the better quality bikes to buy. These scooters have been produced since the early 2000’s and are still in production today. They are a great handling... Read more...
- Feel the classic spirit with CR&S VUN! 2015-03-24 16:51:28 The CR&S VUN is a great motorcycle for those riders who love the classic look and feel to a modern bike. These bikes have been very popular, and the pricing for them starts at only $19,000. The... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1991
- 1991 BMW R100 R
- 1991 BMW R100GS
- 1991 BMW R100GS Paris-Dakar
- 1991 BMW R100RT
- 1991 BMW R65
- 1991 BMW R65 G/S
- 1991 BMW R80
- 1991 BMW R80 (reduced effect)
- 1991 BMW R80GS
- 1991 BMW R80RT
- 1991 BMW R80RT (reduced effect)
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Mito
- 1991 Cagiva 650 Alazzurra
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1991 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 J-1 (with sidecar)