1998 KTM 125 LC2 gallery
1998 KTM 125 LC2
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||125.00 ccm (7.63 cubic inches)||Power:||14|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||2|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||121.0 kg (266.8 pounds)|
|Seat height:||860 mm (33.9 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
- Excellent pleasure with KTM 1190 Adventure 2015-03-23 17:38:57 Those of you who are searching not only the bike best for adventure sport but also the world’s safest motorcycle can go for the KTM 1190 Adventure. The company KTM had brought its first model 1190 Adventure this► Read more...
- APC Double Down - Enjoy to Maximum 2015-03-18 16:54:19 The APC Double Down started manufacturing on 2007 and still marketable now. Its original price depreciated down to around $22, 000 to $26, 500. This bike is popular among new and old time riders for the comfort... Read more...
- A retro-designed Kumpan 1954 scooter 2015-03-23 17:44:23 Are you interested in getting a scooter that is a nice combination of modern technologies with elegant designs of the yesteryear scooters? Then you have to stop for the Kumpan 1954. This scooter has got everything that... Read more...
- A cool Aeon AX-50 tuning 2015-03-18 15:23:36 Scooter manufacturer Aeon made this AX-50 scooter from 2008 and still continue to make and sell these models. This scooter is perfect for any rider new or experienced. The Aeon AX-50 is considered to be a pocket bike... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
- Harley-Davidson FXDL Dyna Low Rider
- Harley-Davidson XL 1200 S Sportster Sport
- Harley-Davidson FXSTS Springer Softail
Other motorcycles in 1998
- 1998 Bimota YB9 SR
- 1998 Bimota YB9 SRI
- 1998 BMW F650
- 1998 BMW F650ST
- 1998 BMW K1100LT Highline
- 1998 BMW K1200RS
- 1998 BMW R1100GS
- 1998 BMW R1100R
- 1998 BMW R1100RS
- 1998 BMW R1100RT
- 1998 BMW R1200C
- 1998 BMW R850R
- 1998 Buell M2 Cyclone
- 1998 Buell S1 Lightning
- 1998 Buell S3 Thunderbolt
- 1998 Buell S3T Thunderbolt
- 1998 Buell White Lightning
- 1998 Cagiva 900 I.E.
- 1998 Cagiva Canyon 600
- 1998 Cagiva Mito 125