1991 KTM Enduro 300 TVC gallery
1991 KTM Enduro 300 TVC
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||297.00 ccm (18.12 cubic inches)||Power:||17|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||2|
|Bore x stroke:||72.0 x 73.0 mm (2.8 x 2.9 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||3.00-21|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||140/80-18|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||12.50 litres (3.30 gallons)|
- Excellent pleasure with KTM 1190 Adventure 2015-03-23 17:38:57 Those of you who are searching not only the bike best for adventure sport but also the world’s safest motorcycle can go for the KTM 1190 Adventure. The company KTM had brought its first model 1190 Adventure this► Read more...
- Sporting bike with the Blata Origami B1 2015-03-18 18:05:11 These bikes are manufactured completely for the sports segment. The Blata Origami B1 bike is only for bikers willing to take on high speed and ride on race tracks. This runs only on tracks with no disturbances and... Read more...
- Indian Scout 86: riding the elegance 2015-03-23 14:57:12 The bike was first manufactured by the American bike maker firm Indian in the year 1993. This bike attracts riders with its amazing high power and torque. The Indian Scout 86 motorbike has got the best engine with... Read more...
- The strong and powerful LML Beamer 2015-03-23 22:58:03 This bike is an entry level sports type bike manufactured in the year 2010 by the LML bike makers. The LML Beamer bike sports a sleek design and a strong body aimed to perform on the roads. The... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1991
- 1991 BMW K75S
- 1991 BMW R100 R
- 1991 BMW R100GS
- 1991 BMW R100GS Paris-Dakar
- 1991 BMW R100RT
- 1991 BMW R65
- 1991 BMW R65 G/S
- 1991 BMW R80
- 1991 BMW R80 (reduced effect)
- 1991 BMW R80GS
- 1991 BMW R80RT
- 1991 BMW R80RT (reduced effect)
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Mito
- 1991 Cagiva 650 Alazzurra
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1991 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)