1990 KTM Enduro 250 TVC gallery
1990 KTM Enduro 250 TVC
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||249.00 ccm (15.19 cubic inches)||Power:||17|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder, two-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||67.5 x 69.5 mm (2.7 x 2.7 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||90/90-21|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||140/80-18|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||9.50 litres (2.51 gallons)|
- Excellent pleasure with KTM 1190 Adventure 2015-03-23 17:38:57 Those of you who are searching not only the bike best for adventure sport but also the world’s safest motorcycle can go for the KTM 1190 Adventure. The company KTM had brought its first model 1190 Adventure this► Read more...
- CH Racing WSM 50: A small scooter with huge potential 2015-03-18 22:24:03 Those of bike dreamers who are searching for a small scooter which comes close in competition with a superbike, with loads of power they should opt for CH Racing WSM 50. This is a small scooter in the... Read more...
- CCM 604 R: Cheap yet good motorcycle 2015-03-18 22:09:27 You would find the CCM 604 R is available in various styles. But all the bikes have the same build with the Rotax motor essentially and excellent suspension propelling as well. It has the powerful Suzuki engine which... Read more...
- A tiny Lifan 250-4 providing an excellent performance 2015-03-23 22:36:52 Those of thoughtful and careful drivers who love to have a bike that is not only stylish but also provides excellent performance they can try out Lifan 250-4. If it is tried once no owner would want to... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1990
- 1990 BMW R100GS
- 1990 BMW R100GS Paris-Dakar
- 1990 BMW R100RT
- 1990 BMW R65
- 1990 BMW R65GS
- 1990 BMW R80
- 1990 BMW R80GS
- 1990 BMW R80RT
- 1990 Cagiva 125 C 12 R Freccia
- 1990 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 750
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1990 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1990 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1990 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1990 Dnepr MT 11 (with sidecar)
- 1990 Dnepr MT 16 (with sidecar)
- 1990 Donghai SM 750 (with sidecar)
- 1990 Ducati 350 F3