1991 Kawasaki GPZ500S gallery
1991 Kawasaki GPZ500S
TYPE: Sport touring
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||499.00 ccm (30.45 cubic inches)||Power:||60|
|Bore x stroke:||74.0 x 58.0 mm (2.9 x 2.3 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||100/90-16|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||120/90-16|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake|
|Fuel capacity:||18.00 litres (4.76 gallons)|
- Riding through the busy roads Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2015-03-23 17:06:41 This Kawasaki Ninja 250R is an entry level sports bike which can be well ridden in traffic roads also. For those who want to taste the sports bike, feeling can go for this bike. The Kawasaki Ninja► Read more...
- Riding the power Linhai Main Street 260 2015-03-23 22:43:32 The Linhai Main Street 260 is a Yamaha make with a powerful 249 cc engine. Further, this engine is a single cylinder four stroke one which gives a high performing efficiency to the scooter. The engine is... Read more...
- A bold bare bones design of Leonart Bobber 125 2015-03-23 22:25:24 The all new Leonart Bobber 125 attracts attention immediately with this bold, bare-bones design. The chassis assembly of this bike is the best sight to see, and that helps to maintain the fundamentals of a hard tail... Read more...
- The Versatile Hesketh HZE Vectrix Motorbike 2015-03-21 17:09:41 This is an electric scooter which turns passion into technical excellence. This scooter has a very light weight body as the frame is made up of light-weighing aircraft-aluminium space. This machine claims to be a no emission machine.... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1991
- 1991 BMW K75 RT
- 1991 BMW K75S
- 1991 BMW R100 R
- 1991 BMW R100GS
- 1991 BMW R100GS Paris-Dakar
- 1991 BMW R100RT
- 1991 BMW R65
- 1991 BMW R65 G/S
- 1991 BMW R80
- 1991 BMW R80 (reduced effect)
- 1991 BMW R80GS
- 1991 BMW R80RT
- 1991 BMW R80RT (reduced effect)
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Mito
- 1991 Cagiva 650 Alazzurra
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1991 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)