1983 Kawasaki H T125 gallery
1983 Kawasaki H T125
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||125.00 ccm (7.63 cubic inches)||Power:||14|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||2|
|Bore x stroke:||54.0 x 0.0 mm (2.1 x inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
- Riding through the busy roads Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2015-03-23 17:06:41 This Kawasaki Ninja 250R is an entry level sports bike which can be well ridden in traffic roads also. For those who want to taste the sports bike, feeling can go for this bike. The Kawasaki Ninja► Read more...
- SVM XN 506, the eternal classic 2015-03-31 02:16:49 The modern variety of motorcycle models will confuse everyone. The thing is that currently there is a mixture of motorcycles in all classes. Each manufacturer tends to highlight their bikes from the crowd, giving them additional properties... Read more...
- Suzuki Bandit 400 is ideal for the urban ride 2015-03-31 02:12:22 If you are a resident of the metropolis, who wants to choose the first motorcycle and feel a real drive, the perfect choice for you will become Suzuki Bandit 400! Why Bandit? Because this bike has excellent... Read more...
- Sukida SK-125-6 Patriot: nobody can remain cool-blooded! 2015-03-31 02:06:07 A new Sukida SK-125-6 Patriot was launched in 2009 and became immediately popular, primarily, by its stylish design: a bright color scheme harmonizes nicely with the classic black and silver colours of the motor, well executed graceful curves... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1983
- 1983 Kawasaki Z650F
- 1983 Kawasaki Z750 GT
- 1983 Kawasaki Z750 LTD
- 1983 Kawasaki Z750 LTD Belt Drive
- 1983 Kawasaki Z750 LTD Twin
- 1983 Kawasaki Z750 Sport
- 1983 Kawasaki Z750L
- 1983 Kreidler Mustang 125
- 1983 KTM 500 K 4 Enduro
- 1983 Laverda 1000
- 1983 Laverda 1000 Jota
- 1983 Laverda 1000 Jota/120
- 1983 Laverda 1000 RGS
- 1983 Laverda 500 SFC
- 1983 Maico MD 250 WK
- 1983 Malanca 125 E 2 C Sport
- 1983 Malanca 125 E 2 CS ob one 5 N
- 1983 Malanca 125 E 2 CS ob one 6 N
- 1983 Malanca 125 E 2 CS ob one Racing
- 1983 Moto Guzzi 850 Le Mans III