1983 Kawasaki H T125 gallery
1983 Kawasaki H T125
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||125.00 ccm (7.63 cubic inches)||Power:||14|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||2|
|Bore x stroke:||54.0 x 0.0 mm (2.1 x inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
- Riding through the busy roads Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2015-03-23 17:06:41 This Kawasaki Ninja 250R is an entry level sports bike which can be well ridden in traffic roads also. For those who want to taste the sports bike, feeling can go for this bike. The Kawasaki Ninja► Read more...
- A radical extreme of Intrepid Resolute Chopper 2015-03-23 15:12:00 The Intrepid manufacturer came up with the very first twin cam powered production chopper. The bike has a number of available versions now. The bike can be upgraded to an 117 and 124 inches from the basic... Read more...
- Alfer VR 250, a Spanish off-roader 2015-03-18 15:39:26 The Alfer VR 250 is made by a Spanish manufacturer and is considered one of the best off-road, dirt bikes on the market right now. It is very popular among new riders due to the easy control that... Read more...
- Fallen in Love with Boss Hoss BHC-3 ZZ4 2015-03-18 18:26:59 If you have fallen in love with the handsome hunks of the kingdom of biking, then this isn't rocket science that you will not be able to ignore the charm of Boss Hoss BHC-3 ZZ4. This bike is... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1983
- 1983 Yamaha XJ 650 (reduced effect)
- 1983 Yamaha XJ 650 Turbo
- 1983 Yamaha XJ 750
- 1983 Yamaha XJ 900
- 1983 Yamaha XS 400 DOHC
- 1983 Yamaha XS 400 DOHC (reduced effect)
- 1983 Yamaha XS 400 SE
- 1983 Yamaha XS 650
- 1983 Yamaha XS 650 SE
- 1983 Yamaha XT 250
- 1983 Yamaha XT 500
- 1983 Yamaha XT 550
- 1983 Yamaha XT 550 (reduced effect)
- 1983 Yamaha XT 600 Tenere
- 1983 Yamaha XV 1000 SE Midnight Special
- 1983 Yamaha XV 500
- 1983 Yamaha XV 750 SE
- 1983 Yamaha XV 750 Virago
- 1983 Yamaha XV 920 MK
- 1983 Yamaha XZ 550