1983 Kawasaki H T125 gallery
1983 Kawasaki H T125
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||125.00 ccm (7.63 cubic inches)||Power:||14|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||2|
|Bore x stroke:||54.0 x 0.0 mm (2.1 x inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
- Riding through the busy roads Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2015-03-23 17:06:41 This Kawasaki Ninja 250R is an entry level sports bike which can be well ridden in traffic roads also. For those who want to taste the sports bike, feeling can go for this bike. The Kawasaki Ninja► Read more...
- Vespa Cosa 200 GS: people like it! 2015-03-31 03:48:25 The Vespa scooters have been launched by the Italian Piaggio & Co already more than half a century. During this time, nobody from fans of such vehicles didn't dare to have doubts about the quality of scooters of... Read more...
- Vertemati S 501 Supermoto: a real supermotard 2015-03-31 03:42:55 The main priority of the developers of Vertemati always was designing high-speed and multi-function units from the supermotard class. Such as model Vertemati S 501 Supermoto. This model has great potential for racing. One of the most... Read more...
- Vento V-Thunder: Can you hear a thunder on the road? 2015-03-31 03:39:08 During more than ten years, Vento Motorcycles U.S.A. company has been producing high-quality motorcycles. Vento launches scooters, motorcycles, and ATVs. Their bikes comply the highest quality requirements and are affordable for all groups of customers. All Vento... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1983
- 1983 BMW R100
- 1983 BMW R100CS
- 1983 BMW R100RS
- 1983 BMW R100RT
- 1983 BMW R45
- 1983 BMW R45 (reduced effect)
- 1983 BMW R65
- 1983 BMW R65LS
- 1983 BMW R80G/S
- 1983 BMW R80RT
- 1983 BMW R80ST
- 1983 Cagiva SST 125
- 1983 Cagiva SST 250
- 1983 Cagiva SST 350
- 1983 Cagiva SST 350 (with sidecar)
- 1983 Cagiva STX 350 Ala Rossa
- 1983 Cagiva SX 250
- 1983 Cagiva SX 350
- 1983 Cagiva SXT 125
- 1983 Dnepr MT 10 (with sidecar)