1998 Honda CR85 gallery
1998 Honda CR85
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||85.00 ccm (5.19 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Engine type:||In-line four||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:|
|Cooling system:||Oil & air||Compression:|
- Honda CB125T2 glorifying roads 2015-03-23 14:29:46 This Honda CB125T2 bike is a complete vintage one with only a few left in the world today. This was first introduced in 1978 in the UK. Sporting a 125 cc engine, this decently designed bike is well► Read more...
- An easy-to-handle naked CZ 350 Twin 2015-03-24 18:30:23 This is one of the most classic bikes on the market right now. The CZ 350 Twin has been made and manufactured since the late 1970’s and is a very high-quality bike. The CZ 350 Twin has... Read more...
- Current Motor Maxi Scooter looks incredibly trendy 2015-03-24 18:24:31 For fans of scooters, the Current Motor Maxi Scooter is a great purchase. Being priced at anywhere from $7,000 to $8,000, these scooters are very popular among the most riders. With speeds up to about 60 miles... Read more...
- CSR B09 50 suits better for the moped fans 2015-03-24 16:57:40 For fans of mopeds, the CSR B09 50 is one of the better quality bikes to buy. These scooters have been produced since the early 2000’s and are still in production today. They are a great handling... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1998
- 1998 Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide
- 1998 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Classic
- 1998 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Road King
- 1998 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Road King Classic
- 1998 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Standard
- 1998 Harley-Davidson FXSTB Softail Night Train
- 1998 Harley-Davidson Road Glide
- 1998 Harley-Davidson Softail Custom
- 1998 Harley-Davidson Softail Fat Boy
- 1998 Harley-Davidson Softail Heritage Classic
- 1998 Harley-Davidson Softail Heritage Springer
- 1998 Harley-Davidson Softail Springer
- 1998 Harley-Davidson Ultra Classic Electra Glide
- 1998 Harley-Davidson XL883C Sportster Custom
- 1998 Honda CA125 Rebel
- 1998 Honda CB1000
- 1998 Honda CB500
- 1998 Honda CB500S Sport
- 1998 Honda CB600F Hornet
- 1998 Honda CB750F2 Seven-Fifty