1983 Honda XR500 gallery
1983 Honda XR500
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||500.00 ccm (30.51 cubic inches)||Power:||87|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:|
|Fuel capacity:||20.00 litres (5.28 gallons)|
- Honda CB125T2 glorifying roads 2015-03-23 14:29:46 This Honda CB125T2 bike is a complete vintage one with only a few left in the world today. This was first introduced in 1978 in the UK. Sporting a 125 cc engine, this decently designed bike is well► Read more...
- Mavizen TTX02 - for those learning to ride 2015-03-30 02:23:35 The Mavizen TTX02 is a bike that was first made and manufactured in 2012. This racing, sport bike is slender and sleek. It has an electric engine and a twin DC, brushed motor. It is very popular... Read more...
- The Matchless G 80 E one of the vintage bikes from the late 80s 2015-03-30 02:19:07 The Matchless G 80 E is one of the vintage bikes from the late 1980’s, with models being produced well into 1988. This bike is in the category of classic motorcycles and is one of the best for... Read more...
- XOR XO2 125: you have never met such a compact scooter before! 2015-03-28 01:26:37 The demand for fast electric scooters seems to be solved for a nearest future. A XOR XO2 125 scooter with a quiet modest design from the XOR Motors in 8-kilowatt version took this honored place. With exceptional power,... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1983
- 1983 Triumph T 140 E Bonnevllle
- 1983 Triumph TR 6 Thunderbird
- 1983 Triumph TR 7 RV Tiger
- 1983 Triumph TSS
- 1983 Triumph TSX
- 1983 Yamaha DT 125 LC
- 1983 Yamaha DT 50 MX
- 1983 Yamaha IT 490
- 1983 Yamaha RD 125 LC
- 1983 Yamaha RD 250 LC
- 1983 Yamaha RD 250 LC (reduced effect)
- 1983 Yamaha RD 350 LC YPVS
- 1983 Yamaha RD 350 LC YPVS (reduced effect)
- 1983 Yamaha RD350B
- 1983 Yamaha SR 250 SE
- 1983 Yamaha SR 500
- 1983 Yamaha TR 1
- 1983 Yamaha XJ 550
- 1983 Yamaha XJ 650
- 1983 Yamaha XJ 650 (reduced effect)