1983 Honda XR500 gallery
1983 Honda XR500
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||500.00 ccm (30.51 cubic inches)||Power:||87|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:|
|Fuel capacity:||20.00 litres (5.28 gallons)|
- Honda CB125T2 glorifying roads 2015-03-23 14:29:46 This Honda CB125T2 bike is a complete vintage one with only a few left in the world today. This was first introduced in 1978 in the UK. Sporting a 125 cc engine, this decently designed bike is well► Read more...
- Check Out this BucciMoto BR1E 125 2015-03-18 20:58:56 Those of you who want a bike that would never let you down should try out the BucciMoto BR1E 125. It is a bike that is suitable and comfortable for all persons, and it is nimble in traffic... Read more...
- BamX BX125-DB1 enforces the world 2015-03-18 17:30:25 There are many people who are crazily fond of riding bikes and are willing to buy a bike that can make it easy to travel in rough terrains. For such people, the BamX BX125-DB1 Enforcer bike is the... Read more...
- Hercules K 125 Military Sparking the Performance 2015-03-21 17:02:14 The military sport touring bike has a vintage feel along with the tough military looks. It can be used by new to extremely advanced riders. The light weighing machine with a dry weight of 135 kg can be... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1983
- 1983 Harley-Davidson XLH 1000 Sportster
- 1983 Harley-Davidson XLS 1000 Roadster
- 1983 Harley-Davidson XLX 1000-61
- 1983 Harley-Davidson XR 1000
- 1983 Hercules K 125 Military
- 1983 Honda AX-1 Sports Traverse
- 1983 Honda CB1000 Custom
- 1983 Honda CB1000C
- 1983 Honda CB1100F
- 1983 Honda CB1100F (reduced effect)
- 1983 Honda CB1100R
- 1983 Honda CB1100R (reduced effect)
- 1983 Honda CB125T2
- 1983 Honda CB125T2 (reduced effect)
- 1983 Honda CB125TD-C
- 1983 Honda CB250N
- 1983 Honda CB250RS
- 1983 Honda CB250RSD
- 1983 Honda CB400N
- 1983 Honda CB400N (reduced effect)