1980 Honda CB900 Custom gallery
1980 Honda CB900 Custom
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||902.00 ccm (55.04 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Engine type:||In-line four, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||64.5 x 69.0 mm (2.5 x 2.7 inches)||Gearbox:||10-speed|
- Honda CB125T2 glorifying roads 2015-03-23 14:29:46 This Honda CB125T2 bike is a complete vintage one with only a few left in the world today. This was first introduced in 1978 in the UK. Sporting a 125 cc engine, this decently designed bike is well► Read more...
- The elegant ride on Johnny Pag Spyder 300 2015-03-23 16:02:23 This highly powered machine was manufactured in the year 2007. The motorbike is powered with a 300 cc twin cylinder four stroke engine. The engine of Johnny Pag Spyder 300 has a liquid cooling system with 5 speed... Read more...
- Azel GS 250 Acing Arenas 2015-03-18 17:21:58 Azel GS 250I is a popular sports bike since it was generally made just very recently and had innovative technologies applied for its first production. The vehicle was first manufactured in 2008 and has undergone a couple of... Read more...
- Help Save Earth with Avon E-Mate 2015-03-18 17:17:41 Avon E-Mate is a scooter bike manufactured by India's largest bicycle exporter which is Avon Cycles. The motorcycle is tagged environmental friendly. It is electric powered with an automatic gearbox. Nevertheless, it could run up to 24.0 km/h... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1980
- 1980 Hercules K 125 Military
- 1980 Honda CB125T2
- 1980 Honda CB250N
- 1980 Honda CB400N
- 1980 Honda CB400N (reduced effect)
- 1980 Honda CB650
- 1980 Honda CB650 (reduced effect)
- 1980 Honda CB650C
- 1980 Honda CB650C (reduced effect)
- 1980 Honda CB750C
- 1980 Honda CB750F
- 1980 Honda CB750K
- 1980 Honda CB900F Bol d`Or
- 1980 Honda CBX
- 1980 Honda CD200 Twin Benly
- 1980 Honda CM200T
- 1980 Honda CM400T
- 1980 Honda CM400T (reduced effect)
- 1980 Honda CX500