2004 Harley-Davidson XL1200R Sportster Roadster gallery
2004 Harley-Davidson XL1200R Sportster Roadster
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||1202.00 ccm (73.35 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Bore x stroke:||88.8 x 96.8 mm (3.5 x 3.8 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||251.0 kg (553.4 pounds)|
|Seat height:||713 mm (28.1 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Wheelbase:||1,520 mm (59.8 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||100/90-19|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||150/80-16|
|Front brakes:||Double disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||12.90 litres (3.41 gallons)|
|Color options:||Vivid black, brilliant silver, luxury teal, smokey gold, real red, impact blue, lava red sunglo, racing orange|
- Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Roadster, an immortal legend in the world of the bikes 2015-03-27 23:32:35 This brand name sounds like an immortal legend, and this brand name is Harley-Davidson. The Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Roadster has the look and feel of the motorcycles from the Hollywood movies. It is very popular among older► Read more...
- Fischer MRX - More than just a Motorcycle! 2015-03-27 12:57:55 As bright as an egg-yolk, the Fischer MRX draws the eyes with its funky color at first! The Fischer MRX was built and manufactured beginning in 2013. These bikes are very sporty and trendy and quite popular... Read more...
- A Czech-made FGR Midalu 2500 concept 2015-03-27 12:51:50 Rarely but right on target: a Czech FGR Midalu 2500 looks awesome and really jaw-dropping now! From the Czech made producer, the FGR Midalu 2500 is a prototype/concept model bike. This bike came out for the first... Read more...
- Yamaha YBR 125 is still on the top of popularity 2015-03-27 02:37:57 The Yamaha YBR 125 is a great bike for beginners. Buying Yamaha YBR 125, an unexperienced rider gets everything he needs and doesn't put his life in danger (for more power you need some relevant experience accordingly). ... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2004
- 2004 Ducati 749
- 2004 Ducati 749 R
- 2004 Ducati 749S
- 2004 Ducati 999
- 2004 Ducati 999 R
- 2004 Ducati 999 S
- 2004 Ducati Monster 1000 i.e.
- 2004 Ducati Monster 1000 S i.e.
- 2004 Ducati Monster 620 i.e.
- 2004 Ducati Monster 620 i.e. Dark
- 2004 Ducati Monster 620 i.e. Dark Single Disc
- 2004 Ducati Monster 800 i.e.
- 2004 Ducati Monster S4R
- 2004 Ducati Multistrada 1000 DS
- 2004 Ducati ST3
- 2004 Ducati ST4S
- 2004 Ducati ST4S ABS
- 2004 Ducati Supersport 1000 DS
- 2004 Ducati Supersport 800
- 2004 Enfield Bullet 350