1998 Harley-Davidson Ultra Classic Electra Glide gallery
1998 Harley-Davidson Ultra Classic Electra Glide
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||1338.00 ccm (81.64 cubic inches)||Power:||59|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||350.0 kg (771.6 pounds)|
|Seat height:||692 mm (27.2 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
- Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Roadster, an immortal legend in the world of the bikes 2015-03-27 23:32:35 This brand name sounds like an immortal legend, and this brand name is Harley-Davidson. The Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Roadster has the look and feel of the motorcycles from the Hollywood movies. It is very popular among older► Read more...
- MV Agusta Brutale improving efficiency 2015-03-30 15:24:39 The fans of brutal Italian bikes would surely love this MV Agusta Brutale - just look at the brand name! The MV Agusta Brutale is a naked bike from 2013. The MV Agusta Brutale is valued at $11,998... Read more...
- MuZ TS 125 imposing in form 2015-03-30 15:18:34 The MuZ TS 125 is a very classic bike that was first made and sold in 1981. This bike handles incredibly easy, and a lot of the skillful riders really like the way it rides and handles. ... Read more...
- Alabama-built Motus MST hits the city streets! 2015-03-30 15:11:34 Hitting the streets with Motus MST is a kid stuff. The Motus MST is a current bike that is made in Alabama. The Motus MST is a V4, liquid cooled bike. The wheels are forged, aluminum OZ... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1998
- 1998 BMW R1100R
- 1998 BMW R1100RS
- 1998 BMW R1100RT
- 1998 BMW R1200C
- 1998 BMW R850R
- 1998 Buell M2 Cyclone
- 1998 Buell S1 Lightning
- 1998 Buell S3 Thunderbolt
- 1998 Buell S3T Thunderbolt
- 1998 Buell White Lightning
- 1998 Cagiva 900 I.E.
- 1998 Cagiva Canyon 600
- 1998 Cagiva Mito 125
- 1998 Cagiva Planet 125
- 1998 Cagiva River 600
- 1998 Cagiva Super City 125
- 1998 Cagiva W8
- 1998 Chang-Jiang CJ750 M1M
- 1998 CZ 125
- 1998 Daelim VS 125