1992 Harley-Davidson XLH Sportster 883 De Luxe gallery
1992 Harley-Davidson XLH Sportster 883 De Luxe
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||883.00 ccm (53.88 cubic inches)||Power:||48|
|Bore x stroke:||76.2 x 96.8 mm (3.0 x 3.8 inches)||Gearbox:||4-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||MJ 90-19|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||MT 90-16|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||8.50 litres (2.25 gallons)|
- Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Roadster, an immortal legend in the world of the bikes 2015-03-27 23:32:35 This brand name sounds like an immortal legend, and this brand name is Harley-Davidson. The Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Roadster has the look and feel of the motorcycles from the Hollywood movies. It is very popular among older► Read more...
- The customized Izuka C150 2015-03-23 15:38:00 This bike is a model of the year 2008 by the Mexican bike manufacturers Izuka. This bike carries a 149 cc single-cylinder four-stroke engine with air cooling system. The body weighs about 140 kg when dry. The Izuka... Read more...
- Lehman Trikes Crossbow redefining the concept of luxury touring trike 2015-03-23 22:10:39 If you are looking for a luxury trike which is a real attention getter for you, then you can go for the Lehman Trikes Crossbow. It is a trike that is indeed a real crowd pleaser and has... Read more...
- Riding experience with the Boom Trikes Classic Chopper 2015-03-18 18:18:32 This bike gives a powerful riding experience with its powerful 1584 cc engine. The Boom Trikes Classic Chopper has a 4 stroke engine with four-cylinder boxer. The design is equally admired by women drivers. It can even attain... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1992
- 1992 Moto Guzzi California Ill C Injection
- 1992 Moto Guzzi Mille GT
- 1992 Moto Guzzi V1000 Le Mans V
- 1992 MuZ 500 R
- 1992 MuZ 500 R Fun
- 1992 MuZ ETZ 125
- 1992 MuZ ETZ 150
- 1992 MuZ ETZ 251
- 1992 MuZ ETZ 301
- 1992 Norton Commander
- 1992 Norton T. T.
- 1992 Piaggio Free 50
- 1992 Suzuki Bandit 400
- 1992 Suzuki DR 125
- 1992 Suzuki DR 350 S
- 1992 Suzuki DR 350 SHC
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 R Dakar
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 R Dakar (reduced effect)
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 RS
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 RSE