2011 BSA Motors Smile gallery
2011 BSA Motors Smile
|Engine and transmission|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||Automatic|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||65.0 kg (143.3 pounds)|
|Wheelbase:||1,170 mm (46.1 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Expanding brake (drum brake)|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake (drum brake)|
|Color options:||Dark red, silver, black, burgundy|
- BSA SR 500 Gold - For the Lovers of Classics 2015-03-18 18:40:20 If you are a true classic bike lover, then there can be no alternative to a BSA SR 500 Gold. This is one of the bike models that will remind you the retro bikes of several decades ago.► Read more...
- Trial with the HM Cota 4RT 2015-03-21 17:16:56 One need not be excellent biker to ride the trial bikes. Similar is the HM Cota 4RT bike manufactured by the Italian Honda Montesa. It is unique in its well-thought design, style and performance. The bike stands... Read more...
- Can-Am MX6 400: A wonderful crossover bike 2015-03-18 21:45:34 In the year 1980 the Can-Am MX6 400 bike came into existence, and it is still going strong. There is no shortage of popularity for this bike in the market. You would often find bike enthusiasts riding the... Read more...
- Cagiva Mito 125: An unrestricted wonder 2015-03-18 21:19:17 Cagiva Mito 125 is an object of desire for both those who love to ride a motorcycle and those who are learning to ride a motorcycle. The handling is wonderful and comes with a slick gearbox, good braking... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2011
- 2011 Ural Ranger
- 2011 Ural Retro 750
- 2011 Ural Retro Solo
- 2011 Ural Snow Leopard Limited Edition
- 2011 Ural Solo
- 2011 Ural Sportsman
- 2011 Ural Tourist 750
- 2011 Ural Wolf 750 Solo
- 2011 Vahrenkamp Diesel 462
- 2011 Vectrix VX-1
- 2011 Veli VL 50QT-26 Air Blade
- 2011 Veli VL 50QT-42
- 2011 Vento Hot Rod
- 2011 Vento Phantom R5
- 2011 Vento Triton LI
- 2011 Vento V-Thunder XL
- 2011 Vespa GTS 125
- 2011 Vespa GTS 125 Super
- 2011 Vespa GTS 250 i.e.
- 2011 Vespa GTS 300