1991 Yamaha FZR 400 RR gallery
1991 Yamaha FZR 400 RR
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||399.00 ccm (24.35 cubic inches)||Power:||56,32|
|Engine type:||In-line four||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||56.0 x 40.0 mm (2.2 x 1.6 inches)||Gearbox:|
- Yamaha YBR 125 is still on the top of popularity 2015-03-27 02:37:57 The Yamaha YBR 125 is a great bike for beginners. Buying Yamaha YBR 125, an unexperienced rider gets everything he needs and doesn't put his life in danger (for more power you need some relevant experience accordingly). ► Read more...
- Vespa Cosa 200 GS: people like it! 2015-03-31 03:48:25 The Vespa scooters have been launched by the Italian Piaggio & Co already more than half a century. During this time, nobody from fans of such vehicles didn't dare to have doubts about the quality of scooters of... Read more...
- Vertemati S 501 Supermoto: a real supermotard 2015-03-31 03:42:55 The main priority of the developers of Vertemati always was designing high-speed and multi-function units from the supermotard class. Such as model Vertemati S 501 Supermoto. This model has great potential for racing. One of the most... Read more...
- Vento V-Thunder: Can you hear a thunder on the road? 2015-03-31 03:39:08 During more than ten years, Vento Motorcycles U.S.A. company has been producing high-quality motorcycles. Vento launches scooters, motorcycles, and ATVs. Their bikes comply the highest quality requirements and are affordable for all groups of customers. All Vento... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1991
- 1991 BMW R100GS Paris-Dakar
- 1991 BMW R100RT
- 1991 BMW R65
- 1991 BMW R65 G/S
- 1991 BMW R80
- 1991 BMW R80 (reduced effect)
- 1991 BMW R80GS
- 1991 BMW R80RT
- 1991 BMW R80RT (reduced effect)
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Mito
- 1991 Cagiva 650 Alazzurra
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1991 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 J-1 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT-11
- 1991 Dnepr MT 11 (with sidecar)