1990 Yamaha FZR 600 gallery
1990 Yamaha FZR 600
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||600.00 ccm (36.61 cubic inches)||Power:||85|
|Engine type:||In-line four||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:|
- Yamaha YBR 125 is still on the top of popularity 2015-03-27 02:37:57 The Yamaha YBR 125 is a great bike for beginners. Buying Yamaha YBR 125, an unexperienced rider gets everything he needs and doesn't put his life in danger (for more power you need some relevant experience accordingly). ► Read more...
- Go the Distance, Go with the Mahindra Duro Scooter Bike 2015-03-24 01:44:48 Mahindra Duro is a four-stroke scooter manufactured in India. The bike has a 125cc, 8 bhp engine that can muscle through tough terrain. This is highly supported This is highly supported with the engine which kicks off... Read more...
- The high performing scooty Innoscooter EM 2500 L 2015-03-23 15:03:25 The scooter by Innoscooter is made colourful enough to attract the passerby. With a colour option of blue and silver, red and black, yellow and black, this bike is merely weighing 85 kg. It has an automatic gearbox... Read more...
- The king BMC Choppers Big Daddy 2015-03-18 18:10:03 This bike is one of the bravest as well as the highest rated choppers in the bike manufacturing history. The 6 speed transmission and v2 two-stroke engines with a tank capacity of 15.56 L gives the opportunity to... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1990
- 1990 Kawasaki ZR550B Zephyr
- 1990 Kawasaki ZX-10
- 1990 Kawasaki ZX-10 (reduced effect)
- 1990 Kawasaki ZXR750
- 1990 Kawasaki ZXR750 (reduced effect)
- 1990 Kawasaki ZZR1100
- 1990 Kawasaki ZZR1100 (reduced effect)
- 1990 Kawasaki ZZR600
- 1990 KTM 500 MX
- 1990 KTM Enduro 125 VC
- 1990 KTM Enduro 250 TVC
- 1990 KTM Enduro 300 TVC
- 1990 KTM Enduro 400
- 1990 KTM Enduro 600 LC 4
- 1990 KTM Enduro 600 LC 4 (reduced effect)
- 1990 KTM Incas 600 LC 4
- 1990 KTM Incas 600 LC 4 (reduced effect)
- 1990 Laverda 1000 SFC
- 1990 Laverda OR 600 Atlas
- 1990 Maico Enduro 250