1999 Moto Guzzi Quota 1100 ES gallery
1999 Moto Guzzi Quota 1100 ES
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||1064.00 ccm (64.93 cubic inches)||Power:||69|
|Bore x stroke:||92.0 x 80.0 mm (3.6 x 3.1 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Seat height:||820 mm (32.3 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Wheelbase:||1,600 mm (63.0 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||90/90-21|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||130/80-R17|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||20.00 litres (5.28 gallons)|
- Moto Guzzi V7 Stone, an icon bike in the riding world 2015-03-30 03:28:32 The Moto Guzzi V7 Stone is a very popular bike from 2014 and is still being produced and manufactured today. Keeping the respect to the bike traditions, it is truly stylish and really iconic vehicle. Young riders► Read more...
- Metisse Desert Racer by Steve The King McQueen 2015-03-30 02:37:14 The Metisse Desert Racer is one of the most classic looking bikes on the market today. It began to be produced and manufactured in 2012 and is still incredibly popular among veteran riders and even newer riders. ... Read more...
- The European leader, Megelli 125 m 2015-03-30 02:32:46 The Megelli 125 m was first produced in 2013. It is one of the leading bikes being produced and sold in Europe. The Megelli 125 m is considered a supermotard and has a single cylinder, two-stroke engine.... Read more...
- MBK Flame 125 - an ideal scooter for the city streets 2015-03-30 02:28:03 The MBK Flame 125 was first produced in 2004 and is a very popular scooter for those who love riding on the city streets or smaller highways. The main thing is its comfort and easy-to-handle options. The... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1999
- 1999 Cagiva Canyon 500
- 1999 Cagiva Gran Canyon
- 1999 Cagiva Mito 125
- 1999 Cagiva Planet 125
- 1999 Cagiva Roadster 125
- 1999 Cagiva Supercity
- 1999 CZ 125
- 1999 Daelim VT 125
- 1999 Ducati 748 Biposto
- 1999 Ducati 750 SS i.e.
- 1999 Ducati 996 Biposto
- 1999 Ducati Monster 900
- 1999 Ducati Monster M600 Dark
- 1999 Ducati Monster M750
- 1999 Ducati SS 750 Super Sport
- 1999 Ducati SS 900 Super Sport
- 1999 Ducati ST2
- 1999 Ducati ST4
- 1999 GAS GAS Pampera 125
- 1999 Harley-Davidson Dyna Low Rider