1997 Moto Guzzi Sport 1100 Injection gallery
1997 Moto Guzzi Sport 1100 Injection
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||1064.00 ccm (64.93 cubic inches)||Power:||90|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||221.0 kg (487.2 pounds)|
|Seat height:||700 mm (27.6 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
- Moto Guzzi V7 Stone, an icon bike in the riding world 2015-03-30 03:28:32 The Moto Guzzi V7 Stone is a very popular bike from 2014 and is still being produced and manufactured today. Keeping the respect to the bike traditions, it is truly stylish and really iconic vehicle. Young riders► Read more...
- Lehman Trikes Crossbow redefining the concept of luxury touring trike 2015-03-23 22:10:39 If you are looking for a luxury trike which is a real attention getter for you, then you can go for the Lehman Trikes Crossbow. It is a trike that is indeed a real crowd pleaser and has... Read more...
- Riding experience with the Boom Trikes Classic Chopper 2015-03-18 18:18:32 This bike gives a powerful riding experience with its powerful 1584 cc engine. The Boom Trikes Classic Chopper has a 4 stroke engine with four-cylinder boxer. The design is equally admired by women drivers. It can even attain... Read more...
- Kymco Heroism 125 - always reliable, always undated 2015-03-23 17:50:09 Kymco Heroism 125 is a bike which is loved by the owners always. This is because this 125 cc bike is known for its speed as well as for its wonderful service. The owners rarely have complaints against... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1997
- 1997 Buell S3 Thunderbolt
- 1997 Buell S3T Thunderbolt
- 1997 Cagiva Canyon 500
- 1997 Cagiva Canyon 600
- 1997 Cagiva E 750 Elefant
- 1997 Cagiva E 900 Elefant
- 1997 Cagiva Grand Canyon 900 I.E.
- 1997 Cagiva N1
- 1997 Cagiva River 600
- 1997 Cagiva Roadster 125
- 1997 Cagiva Roadster 200
- 1997 Cagiva W8 125
- 1997 CZ 125
- 1997 CZ 180
- 1997 CZ 180 Roland
- 1997 Daelim VS 125 Advance
- 1997 Ducati 600 Monster
- 1997 Ducati 748 Biposto
- 1997 Ducati 748 S
- 1997 Ducati 748 SP