2004 Macbor XC 510 Pro gallery
2004 Macbor XC 510 Pro
TYPE: Cross Minibike
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||49.93 ccm (3.05 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||2|
|Bore x stroke:||39.0 x 41.8 mm (1.5 x 1.6 inches)||Gearbox:||1-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||48.0 kg (105.8 pounds)|
|Seat height:||700 mm (27.6 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Wheelbase:||1,035 mm (40.7 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake (drum brake)|
|Fuel capacity:||3.90 litres (1.03 gallons)|
- The powerful mini bike Macbor XC 510 Pro 2015-03-24 01:33:01 The Macbor manufactured minibike is best suited for young riders or beginners even. It is a pocket bike with a two-stroke 49.93 cc engine. The bike is extremely well designed to give the young riders a full biking► Read more...
- Saxon Crown, a hell hound 2015-03-31 01:08:01 Saxon Crown series includes four generations of custom bikes, which can oustandingly impress with their design. The first generation of Crown hit the market in 2008. This custom cruiser looks slim and elegant (although such description is... Read more...
- Sanglas 400 Y: created to face the world 2015-03-31 01:03:18 Sanglas is a name of motorcycle brand which was created in Barcelona in 1942, but its production had been already ceased in 1981. The Sanglas bikes became famous thanks to their large enough engine as for their... Read more...
- Samurai Chopper Type 1 challenges the race 2015-03-31 00:57:18 Zero Engineering is a Japanese company which is engaged in designing of custom bikes since 1992. It was founded in the Japanese city of Okazaki. But now it has a full representation in the United States, located in... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2004
- 2004 Derbi Boulevard 150
- 2004 Derbi GP1
- 2004 Derbi GPR 50
- 2004 Derbi Red Bullet
- 2004 Derbi Senda R DRD
- 2004 Derbi Senda R Racer
- 2004 Derbi Senda R X-Treme
- 2004 Derbi Senda SM DRD
- 2004 Derbi Senda SM Racer
- 2004 Derbi Senda SM X-Treme
- 2004 Ducati 749
- 2004 Ducati 749 R
- 2004 Ducati 749S
- 2004 Ducati 999
- 2004 Ducati 999 R
- 2004 Ducati 999 S
- 2004 Ducati Monster 1000 i.e.
- 2004 Ducati Monster 1000 S i.e.
- 2004 Ducati Monster 620 i.e.
- 2004 Ducati Monster 620 i.e. Dark