2005 Kymco Yup 50 gallery
2005 Kymco Yup 50
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||49.50 ccm (3.02 cubic inches)||Power:||5,09|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder, two-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||97.0 kg (213.8 pounds)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||120/70-12|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||130/70-12|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake (drum brake)|
- Kymco Heroism 125 - always reliable, always undated 2015-03-23 17:50:09 Kymco Heroism 125 is a bike which is loved by the owners always. This is because this 125 cc bike is known for its speed as well as for its wonderful service. The owners rarely have complaints against► Read more...
- The old-school custom Flyrite Choppers Bobber draws all the eyes! 2015-03-27 13:05:19 The Flyrite Choppers Bobber is a great custom chopper to get that old school, biker look and feel. Valued at $16,999 to $20,000, these custom choppers began to be produced in 2010 and most of them are... Read more...
- Fischer MRX - More than just a Motorcycle! 2015-03-27 12:57:55 As bright as an egg-yolk, the Fischer MRX draws the eyes with its funky color at first! The Fischer MRX was built and manufactured beginning in 2013. These bikes are very sporty and trendy and quite popular... Read more...
- A Czech-made FGR Midalu 2500 concept 2015-03-27 12:51:50 Rarely but right on target: a Czech FGR Midalu 2500 looks awesome and really jaw-dropping now! From the Czech made producer, the FGR Midalu 2500 is a prototype/concept model bike. This bike came out for the first... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2005
- 2005 TM racing SMR 125
- 2005 TM racing SMR 450 F a.e.
- 2005 TM racing SMR 530 F a.e.
- 2005 TM racing SMX 450 F Competition
- 2005 TM racing SMX 660 F Competition
- 2005 Tomos Arrow
- 2005 Tomos LX
- 2005 Tomos MC 36
- 2005 Tomos MC 50 Junior
- 2005 Tomos MC 50 Senior
- 2005 Tomos MC 50 Senior Pro
- 2005 Tomos MC 80
- 2005 Tomos Revival
- 2005 Tomos Revival TS
- 2005 Tomos Sprint
- 2005 Tomos ST (A35)
- 2005 Tomos Streetmate
- 2005 Triumph America
- 2005 Triumph Bonneville
- 2005 Triumph Bonneville T100