2005 Kymco Top Boy 50 gallery
2005 Kymco Top Boy 50
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||49.50 ccm (3.02 cubic inches)||Power:||5,09|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||2|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||95.5 kg (210.5 pounds)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||120/90-10|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||130/90-10|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake (drum brake)|
- Kymco Heroism 125 - always reliable, always undated 2015-03-23 17:50:09 Kymco Heroism 125 is a bike which is loved by the owners always. This is because this 125 cc bike is known for its speed as well as for its wonderful service. The owners rarely have complaints against► Read more...
- GreenTrans Ema98, an elegant and ergonomical vehicle 2015-03-27 23:28:35 The GreenTrans Ema98 is an electric scooter that is sleek and trendy. It is very popular all over the world because it is incredibly eco-friendly. It’s sleek and elegant frame has a DC, brushless motor and a 1-speed... Read more...
- Check out this mini GRC Moto Midimoto RR.04 2015-03-27 23:23:00 It seems incredible, but it exists! Moreover, this Midimoto RR is quite a realistic thing! The GRC Moto Midimoto RR.04v was first produced and manufactured in 2011 and still is on the market today. It is a... Read more...
- A Low-speeder Govecs SC 1.4 2015-03-27 23:14:15 The Govecs SC 1.4 is a great scooter for younger and new riders. Would you like to know why? Because of its low speed, this scooter is absolutely secure! It began to be produced and manufactured in... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2005
- 2005 Suzuki Skywave 250 Type S
- 2005 Suzuki Skywave 400 Type S
- 2005 Suzuki Skywave 650 LX
- 2005 Suzuki ST 250
- 2005 Suzuki Street Magic II
- 2005 Suzuki SV 1000 S
- 2005 Suzuki SV 400 S
- 2005 Suzuki SV 650
- 2005 Suzuki SV 650 S
- 2005 Suzuki V-Strom 1000
- 2005 Suzuki V-Strom 650
- 2005 Suzuki Van Van 200
- 2005 Sym Wolf 125 Classic
- 2005 TGB Laser 303R Special Edition #01 49cc
- 2005 TM racing EN 125
- 2005 TM racing EN 250
- 2005 TM racing EN 250 F e.s.
- 2005 TM racing EN 450 F e.s.
- 2005 TM racing EN 530 F e.s.
- 2005 TM racing MX 125