1997 Kawasaki Zephyr 750 gallery
1997 Kawasaki Zephyr 750
TYPE: Naked bike
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||739.00 ccm (45.09 cubic inches)||Power:||72|
|Engine type:||In-line four||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||201.0 kg (443.1 pounds)|
|Seat height:||780 mm (30.7 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
- Riding through the busy roads Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2015-03-23 17:06:41 This Kawasaki Ninja 250R is an entry level sports bike which can be well ridden in traffic roads also. For those who want to taste the sports bike, feeling can go for this bike. The Kawasaki Ninja► Read more...
- Samurai Chopper Type 1 challenges the race 2015-03-31 00:57:18 Zero Engineering is a Japanese company which is engaged in designing of custom bikes since 1992. It was founded in the Japanese city of Okazaki. But now it has a full representation in the United States, located in... Read more...
- Sachs SR 125: better than just a bike 2015-03-31 00:50:14 Even if you're a balanced and brooked no fuss person who used to ride slowly, this Sachs SR 125 bike will make you change your usual style. At the moment when you take the wheel of this "crazy... Read more...
- Roehr 1130 Superbike, exotic and breathless 2015-03-30 21:46:19 The Roehr 1130 Superbike is a sports bike from 2008 and is one of the newest generations of American motorcycles. Looking exotic, isn't it? These bikes are valued at $39,995 and have a V2, four-stroke engine and... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1997
- 1997 Buell S1 Lightning
- 1997 Buell S3 Thunderbolt
- 1997 Buell S3T Thunderbolt
- 1997 Cagiva Canyon 500
- 1997 Cagiva Canyon 600
- 1997 Cagiva E 750 Elefant
- 1997 Cagiva E 900 Elefant
- 1997 Cagiva Grand Canyon 900 I.E.
- 1997 Cagiva N1
- 1997 Cagiva River 600
- 1997 Cagiva Roadster 125
- 1997 Cagiva Roadster 200
- 1997 Cagiva W8 125
- 1997 CZ 125
- 1997 CZ 180
- 1997 CZ 180 Roland
- 1997 Daelim VS 125 Advance
- 1997 Ducati 600 Monster
- 1997 Ducati 748 Biposto
- 1997 Ducati 748 S