1992 Kawasaki VN-15SE (reduced effect) gallery
1992 Kawasaki VN-15SE (reduced effect)
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||1470.00 ccm (89.70 cubic inches)||Power:||27|
|Bore x stroke:||102.0 x 90.0 mm (4.0 x 3.5 inches)||Gearbox:||4-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||100/90-19|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||150/90-15|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||12.00 litres (3.17 gallons)|
- Riding through the busy roads Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2015-03-23 17:06:41 This Kawasaki Ninja 250R is an entry level sports bike which can be well ridden in traffic roads also. For those who want to taste the sports bike, feeling can go for this bike. The Kawasaki Ninja► Read more...
- Rich color options for CPI Hussar 2015-03-24 16:46:41 For those fans of the sporty scooters, the CPI Hussar is one of the best choices. These scooters are made for any caliber of rider and offer not only a smooth, but fast ride for those bike enthusiasts. ... Read more...
- A custom cruiser of Covingtons 300R 2015-03-24 16:42:29 When looking for a custom cruiser, Covingtons 300R is a great selection for any rider. This motorcycle is on the cheaper end of the spectrum with prices up to $29,000. The Covingtons 300R features a V2- four-stroke... Read more...
- Enjoy the Cosmos Muscle Bikes 2RWF V8, a great muscle bike 2015-03-24 16:37:14 When looking to buy a great muscle bike, the Cosmos Muscle Bike 2RWF V8, is one of the most common-sensible choices for those who not only love to ride, but also love to collect motorcycles. This bike... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1992
- 1992 MuZ ETZ 150
- 1992 MuZ ETZ 251
- 1992 MuZ ETZ 301
- 1992 Norton Commander
- 1992 Norton T. T.
- 1992 Piaggio Free 50
- 1992 Suzuki Bandit 400
- 1992 Suzuki DR 125
- 1992 Suzuki DR 350 S
- 1992 Suzuki DR 350 SHC
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 R Dakar
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 R Dakar (reduced effect)
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 RS
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 RSE
- 1992 Suzuki DR Big 800 S
- 1992 Suzuki DR Big 800 S (reduced effect)
- 1992 Suzuki GN 250 E
- 1992 Suzuki GS 500 E
- 1992 Suzuki GS 500 E (reduced effect)
- 1992 Suzuki GSX 1100 F