1991 Kawasaki ZXR750R gallery
1991 Kawasaki ZXR750R
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||749.00 ccm (45.70 cubic inches)||Power:||121|
|Engine type:||In-line four, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||71.0 x 47.3 mm (2.8 x 1.9 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||120/70-17|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||180/55-17|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||18.00 litres (4.76 gallons)|
- Riding through the busy roads Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2015-03-23 17:06:41 This Kawasaki Ninja 250R is an entry level sports bike which can be well ridden in traffic roads also. For those who want to taste the sports bike, feeling can go for this bike. The Kawasaki Ninja► Read more...
- This military-painted Dirico Flyer beats all the standards! 2015-03-25 21:07:13 There are quite a few fans of the Dirico Flyer. From famous celebrities and rock stars, this bike is still one of the most popular on the market today. The bike is still being produced and is popular... Read more...
- Diamo Cruiser redefining a comfort riding 2015-03-25 21:01:34 If you are looking for a sporty and classic bike, the Diamo Cruiser is a great choice for anyone who loves to ride. The Diamo Cruiser is a custom cruiser that is very popular all over the world. This... Read more...
- A Chinese Dfang DF125-3 runner 2015-03-25 20:45:19 The Dfang DF 125-3 is a Chinese-made bike from the Dongfang Motor Company. This model had smooth shapes and was made mostly in the early 2000’s. However time passed, but it is still quite popular today. This... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1991
- 1991 BMW R100 R
- 1991 BMW R100GS
- 1991 BMW R100GS Paris-Dakar
- 1991 BMW R100RT
- 1991 BMW R65
- 1991 BMW R65 G/S
- 1991 BMW R80
- 1991 BMW R80 (reduced effect)
- 1991 BMW R80GS
- 1991 BMW R80RT
- 1991 BMW R80RT (reduced effect)
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Mito
- 1991 Cagiva 650 Alazzurra
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1991 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 J-1 (with sidecar)