1990 Kawasaki VN-15SE gallery
1990 Kawasaki VN-15SE
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||1470.00 ccm (89.70 cubic inches)||Power:||64|
|Bore x stroke:||102.0 x 90.0 mm (4.0 x 3.5 inches)||Gearbox:||4-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||100/90-19|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||150/90-15|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||12.00 litres (3.17 gallons)|
- Riding through the busy roads Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2015-03-23 17:06:41 This Kawasaki Ninja 250R is an entry level sports bike which can be well ridden in traffic roads also. For those who want to taste the sports bike, feeling can go for this bike. The Kawasaki Ninja► Read more...
- Triumph Bonneville, Utah made 2015-03-18 14:58:03 The Triumph Bonneville is a standard motorcycle that has been in production for quite a few decades. It is most famous for its parallel-twin four-stroke engine. The first generation was produced in England from 1959-1983 and production on... Read more...
- Bourget Dragons, a dream machine 2015-03-18 18:30:59 These days, almost all of use own bikes as these have become our daily necessities. But what if you like to ride on something that can make you stand apart from others? Then choosing the Bourget Dragons is... Read more...
- The Korean sports bike Hyosung GT250R 2015-03-23 14:51:34 The Korean made Hyosung GT250R bike is a modern design of sports bike which touched the hearts of all fancy bike lovers. The bike has a mean look with a nicely chunked body and has a powerful... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
- Harley-Davidson 1340 Electra Glide Ultra Classic (reduced effect)
- Harley-Davidson 1340 Electra Glide Ultra Classic
- Harley-Davidson XLH Sportster 883 Standard
Other motorcycles in 1990
- 1990 BMW K75
- 1990 BMW K75S
- 1990 BMW R100GS
- 1990 BMW R100GS Paris-Dakar
- 1990 BMW R100RT
- 1990 BMW R65
- 1990 BMW R65GS
- 1990 BMW R80
- 1990 BMW R80GS
- 1990 BMW R80RT
- 1990 Cagiva 125 C 12 R Freccia
- 1990 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 750
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1990 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1990 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1990 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1990 Dnepr MT 11 (with sidecar)
- 1990 Dnepr MT 16 (with sidecar)