1989 Kawasaki ZXR250 gallery
1989 Kawasaki ZXR250
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||250.00 ccm (15.26 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Engine type:||In-line four, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||6-speed|
- Riding through the busy roads Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2015-03-23 17:06:41 This Kawasaki Ninja 250R is an entry level sports bike which can be well ridden in traffic roads also. For those who want to taste the sports bike, feeling can go for this bike. The Kawasaki Ninja► Read more...
- Gilera RX 125 Arizona handles well on the dirt courses 2015-03-27 23:08:59 The Gilera RX 125 Arizona was first produced in 1985 and is still in production today. This is a very popular offroad and Enduro bike. It has been very popular among younger riders and avid bike collectors... Read more...
- Hunt the City with the Giantco Hunter City 125 2015-03-27 23:05:01 The Giantco Hunter City 125 is a great sports bike from 2010 and there are still versions of it being made today in China. It is a great bike to ride on the sports track, on dirt tracks,... Read more...
- Ghezzi-Brian Supertwin 1100 - cool to look, cool to handle 2015-03-27 22:09:27 The Ghezzi-Brian Supertwin 1100 is a very sporty muscular bike from 2011 that is still in production and manufacturing today. With its very trendy and sporty look, it has become incredibly popular with the younger riders and... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1989
- 1989 Kawasaki Z550 GT
- 1989 Kawasaki Z550 GT (reduced effect)
- 1989 Kawasaki Z750 GT
- 1989 Kawasaki Z750 GT (reduced effect)
- 1989 Kawasaki ZL1000
- 1989 Kawasaki ZL1000 (reduced effect)
- 1989 Kawasaki ZL600
- 1989 Kawasaki ZL600 (reduced effect)
- 1989 Kawasaki ZX-10
- 1989 Kawasaki ZX-10 (reduced effect)
- 1989 Kawasaki ZXR750
- 1989 Kawasaki ZXR750 (reduced effect)
- 1989 KTM Enduro 125 VC
- 1989 KTM Enduro 250 VC
- 1989 KTM Enduro 350
- 1989 KTM Enduro 600 LC 4
- 1989 KTM Enduro 600 LC 4 (reduced effect)
- 1989 KTM Enduro 600 Rallye
- 1989 KTM Enduro 600 Rallye (reduced effect)