1991 Honda NT650 Hawk GT gallery
1991 Honda NT650 Hawk GT
TYPE: Naked bike
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||647.00 ccm (39.48 cubic inches)||Power:||58|
|Bore x stroke:||77.0 x 66.0 mm (3.0 x 2.6 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||167.8 kg (370.0 pounds)|
|Seat height:||777 mm (30.6 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||110/80-17|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||150/70-17|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||12.11 litres (3.20 gallons)|
- Honda CB125T2 glorifying roads 2015-03-23 14:29:46 This Honda CB125T2 bike is a complete vintage one with only a few left in the world today. This was first introduced in 1978 in the UK. Sporting a 125 cc engine, this decently designed bike is well► Read more...
- A Chinese Dfang DF125-3 runner 2015-03-25 20:45:19 The Dfang DF 125-3 is a Chinese-made bike from the Dongfang Motor Company. This model had smooth shapes and was made mostly in the early 2000’s. However time passed, but it is still quite popular today. This... Read more...
- An Asian trickster of Demak Evo Z 2015-03-24 19:15:53 The Demak Evo Z is a great scooter for those who are just learning to ride or those riders who have been riding for years. These bikes are sold in Asia and have been produced for a few... Read more...
- Check this DB Motors Pirat 50 AC for a dirt track riding 2015-03-24 19:09:15 When an opportunity to buy a bike that is made for motor cross turns up, everyone can witness that this minibike is one of the best that there is on the market. The DB Motors Pirat 50... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1991
- 1991 BMW R65 G/S
- 1991 BMW R80
- 1991 BMW R80 (reduced effect)
- 1991 BMW R80GS
- 1991 BMW R80RT
- 1991 BMW R80RT (reduced effect)
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Mito
- 1991 Cagiva 650 Alazzurra
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1991 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 J-1 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT-11
- 1991 Dnepr MT 11 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT 16
- 1991 Dnepr MT 16 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Ducati 750 SS