1981 Harley-Davidson FLHS Electra Glide Sport gallery
1981 Harley-Davidson FLHS Electra Glide Sport
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||1340.00 ccm (81.77 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||4-speed|
|Fuel capacity:||18.92 litres (5.00 gallons)|
- Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Roadster, an immortal legend in the world of the bikes 2015-03-27 23:32:35 This brand name sounds like an immortal legend, and this brand name is Harley-Davidson. The Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Roadster has the look and feel of the motorcycles from the Hollywood movies. It is very popular among older► Read more...
- BSA SR 500 Gold - For the Lovers of Classics 2015-03-18 18:40:20 If you are a true classic bike lover, then there can be no alternative to a BSA SR 500 Gold. This is one of the bike models that will remind you the retro bikes of several decades ago.... Read more...
- Going Adventurous With the New BMW R1200GS 2015-03-18 18:13:26 This machine is a total star for its on-road performance. It offers high-end technology packed in a unique high-tech design. The BMW R1200GS motorbike is the way to bikers’ adventure. This machine is best suited for a global... Read more...
- The new sport choice Jianshe Cub JS125-G 2015-03-23 15:48:22 The splendid bike was first manufactured by Chinese Jianshe in the year 2008. This bike has a power of 9bhp. The Jianshe Cub JS125-G has a manual 4 speed transmission and is categorized under sports bikes. The body... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1981
- 1981 Suzuki TS 250 ER
- 1981 Triumph T 140 E Bonneville
- 1981 Triumph T 140 E Bonneville Special
- 1981 Triumph T140 ES Bonneville Royal Limited Edition
- 1981 Triumph T140 ES Bonneville Royal Limited Edition (Eureopean)
- 1981 Triumph TR 7 RV Tiger
- 1981 Triumph TR 7 T Tiger Trail
- 1981 Yamaha DT 175 MX
- 1981 Yamaha DT 250 MX
- 1981 Yamaha DT 50 MX
- 1981 Yamaha IT465
- 1981 Yamaha RD 250
- 1981 Yamaha RD 250 (reduced effect)
- 1981 Yamaha RD 350
- 1981 Yamaha RS 100
- 1981 Yamaha RS 200
- 1981 Yamaha SR 250 Special
- 1981 Yamaha SR 250 Special (reduced effect)
- 1981 Yamaha SR 500 G (cast wheels)
- 1981 Yamaha SR 500 S (spoked wheels)