1985 Gilera RX 125 Arizona gallery
1985 Gilera RX 125 Arizona
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||125.00 ccm (7.63 cubic inches)||Power:||19|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||2|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:|
- Gilera RX 125 Arizona handles well on the dirt courses 2015-03-27 23:08:59 The Gilera RX 125 Arizona was first produced in 1985 and is still in production today. This is a very popular offroad and Enduro bike. It has been very popular among younger riders and avid bike collectors► Read more...
- Roxon P-ONE 10/10 makes your city ride much easier 2015-03-27 02:22:43 From the moment they were created, motorcycles always attracted thousands and thousands of thrill-seekers, adrenaline and headwind junkies. Today the bike is not necessarily a wild horse that will take you on the highway at breakneck speed.... Read more...
- Rokon Ranger, a thick-and-thin friend 2015-03-27 02:14:01 Today we will meet with Rokon, an all-wheel drive motorcycle. It was produced in the 50s of the last century in the US by the Rokon Company. This unique bike still retains its popularity among hunters, explorers of... Read more...
- Fantic TX 150 Caballero, the unrivaled runner in street racing 2015-03-27 02:05:25 This is a great bike for those who love to do motor cross or dirt track racing. The Fantic TX 150 Caballero is a classic bike from the 1980’s. It has been sold all over the country,... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1985
- 1985 Harley-Davidson XLS 1000 Roadster
- 1985 Harley-Davidson XLX 1000-61
- 1985 Hercules K 125 Military
- 1985 Honda CB125T2
- 1985 Honda CB125T2 (reduced effect)
- 1985 Honda CB250N
- 1985 Honda CB250RS
- 1985 Honda CB250RSD
- 1985 Honda CB450N
- 1985 Honda CB450N (reduced effect)
- 1985 Honda CB450SC
- 1985 Honda CBX550F
- 1985 Honda CBX550F (reduced effect)
- 1985 Honda CBX550F2
- 1985 Honda CBX550F2 (reduced effect)
- 1985 Honda CBX650E
- 1985 Honda CBX650E Nighthawk
- 1985 Honda CBX650E (reduced effect)
- 1985 Honda CBX750F
- 1985 Honda CH 250 Spacy/Elite