1989 Cagiva Elefant 750 Bifaro gallery
1989 Cagiva Elefant 750 Bifaro
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||750.00 ccm (45.77 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:|
- Cagiva Mito 125: An unrestricted wonder 2015-03-18 21:19:17 Cagiva Mito 125 is an object of desire for both those who love to ride a motorcycle and those who are learning to ride a motorcycle. The handling is wonderful and comes with a slick gearbox, good braking► Read more...
- CSR B09 50 suits better for the moped fans 2015-03-24 16:57:40 For fans of mopeds, the CSR B09 50 is one of the better quality bikes to buy. These scooters have been produced since the early 2000’s and are still in production today. They are a great handling... Read more...
- Feel the classic spirit with CR&S VUN! 2015-03-24 16:51:28 The CR&S VUN is a great motorcycle for those riders who love the classic look and feel to a modern bike. These bikes have been very popular, and the pricing for them starts at only $19,000. The... Read more...
- Rich color options for CPI Hussar 2015-03-24 16:46:41 For those fans of the sporty scooters, the CPI Hussar is one of the best choices. These scooters are made for any caliber of rider and offer not only a smooth, but fast ride for those bike enthusiasts. ... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1989
- 1989 Husqvarna 510 TE
- 1989 Jawa 350 TS
- 1989 Jawa 350 TS (with sidecar)
- 1989 Kawasaki EL250
- 1989 Kawasaki EL250 (reduced effect)
- 1989 Kawasaki FX400R
- 1989 Kawasaki GPX500R
- 1989 Kawasaki GPX600 (ZX600C2)
- 1989 Kawasaki GPX600R
- 1989 Kawasaki GPX600R (reduced effect)
- 1989 Kawasaki GPX750R
- 1989 Kawasaki GPZ305 Belt Drive
- 1989 Kawasaki GPZ305 Belt Drive (reduced effect)
- 1989 Kawasaki GPz400
- 1989 Kawasaki GPZ500S
- 1989 Kawasaki GPZ500S (reduced effect)
- 1989 Kawasaki GPZ550
- 1989 Kawasaki GPZ550 (reduced effect)
- 1989 Kawasaki GPZ600R
- 1989 Kawasaki GPZ900R