2008 Yamaha Why gallery
2008 Yamaha Why
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||49.20 ccm (3.00 cubic inches)||Power:||3,21|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder, two-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||40.0 x 39.2 mm (1.6 x 1.5 inches)||Gearbox:||Automatic|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||73.0 kg (160.9 pounds)|
|Seat height:||765 mm (30.1 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Wheelbase:||1,294 mm (50.9 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||70/90-16|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||80/90-16|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake (drum brake)|
|Fuel capacity:||7.00 litres (1.85 gallons)|
|Starter:||Electric & kick|
- Yamaha YBR 125 is still on the top of popularity 2015-03-27 02:37:57 The Yamaha YBR 125 is a great bike for beginners. Buying Yamaha YBR 125, an unexperienced rider gets everything he needs and doesn't put his life in danger (for more power you need some relevant experience accordingly). ► Read more...
- The Bajaj Avenger Lives On 2015-03-18 17:26:18 The Bajaj Avenger's first release was 2006. It is manufactured a company in India. That was far enough, and far more alterations and refinement were done to the bike. It is manufactured in black, blue and red.... Read more...
- Riding through the busy roads Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2015-03-23 17:06:41 This Kawasaki Ninja 250R is an entry level sports bike which can be well ridden in traffic roads also. For those who want to taste the sports bike, feeling can go for this bike. The Kawasaki Ninja... Read more...
- The Avinton Collector GT: A Naked Collectors’ Choice 2015-03-18 17:13:57 The bike is a recently modelled roadster. The Avinton Collector GT is only created a fresh two years back and just recently had a 2015 update. As per common expectation, how it looks is modern than most standard... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2008
- 2008 CCM R45
- 2008 CCM RL125
- 2008 CCM SM125
- 2008 CCM SR40
- 2008 CCM TL125
- 2008 CCM X-TR250
- 2008 CF Moto 150 Charm AutoMatic
- 2008 CF Moto 150 Jewel AutoMatic
- 2008 CF Moto 250 Freedom Scooter
- 2008 CF Moto V3 Sport
- 2008 CF Moto V5 Sport Cruiser
- 2008 CH Racing CH 501 Basic
- 2008 CH Racing WSM 125 eu 2
- 2008 CH Racing WSM 50 M.Y.
- 2008 CH Racing WSM 50 Replica
- 2008 CH Racing WXE 125 eu 2
- 2008 CH Racing WXE 125 Sparta
- 2008 CH Racing WXE 50
- 2008 CH Racing WXE 50 eu2 M.Y.
- 2008 CH Racing WXE 50 Racing