2008 Yamaha Cygnus X gallery
2008 Yamaha Cygnus X
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||125.00 ccm (7.63 cubic inches)||Power:||10,72|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||52.4 x 57.9 mm (2.1 x 2.3 inches)||Gearbox:||Automatic|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||116.0 kg (255.7 pounds)|
|Seat height:||785 mm (30.9 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Wheelbase:||1,295 mm (51.0 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||110/70-12|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||120/70-12|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake (drum brake)|
|Fuel capacity:||7.10 litres (1.88 gallons)|
|Starter:||Electric & kick|
- Yamaha YBR 125 is still on the top of popularity 2015-03-27 02:37:57 The Yamaha YBR 125 is a great bike for beginners. Buying Yamaha YBR 125, an unexperienced rider gets everything he needs and doesn't put his life in danger (for more power you need some relevant experience accordingly). ► Read more...
- AJP PR4 Enduro - for those who love riding 2015-03-18 15:28:44 The AJP PR4 Enduro that made in Portugal is a great bike both for the beginners as well as those riders who genuinely just love to ride. This bike features Paioli suspension and a see-thru gas tank that... Read more...
- The highly controlled ride on Magni Australia 2015-03-24 01:37:57 The bike By Magni is an excellent sports bike with a 992 cc engine and highly performance oriented design. The Magni Australia is extremely attracting and is available in variety of colours red, black, grey and others. Aggressive... Read more...
- Trial with the HM Cota 4RT 2015-03-21 17:16:56 One need not be excellent biker to ride the trial bikes. Similar is the HM Cota 4RT bike manufactured by the Italian Honda Montesa. It is unique in its well-thought design, style and performance. The bike stands... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2008
- 2008 CCM R35
- 2008 CCM R45
- 2008 CCM RL125
- 2008 CCM SM125
- 2008 CCM SR40
- 2008 CCM TL125
- 2008 CCM X-TR250
- 2008 CF Moto 150 Charm AutoMatic
- 2008 CF Moto 150 Jewel AutoMatic
- 2008 CF Moto 250 Freedom Scooter
- 2008 CF Moto V3 Sport
- 2008 CF Moto V5 Sport Cruiser
- 2008 CH Racing CH 501 Basic
- 2008 CH Racing WSM 125 eu 2
- 2008 CH Racing WSM 50 M.Y.
- 2008 CH Racing WSM 50 Replica
- 2008 CH Racing WXE 125 eu 2
- 2008 CH Racing WXE 125 Sparta
- 2008 CH Racing WXE 50
- 2008 CH Racing WXE 50 eu2 M.Y.