1993 Yamaha XV 1100 Virago gallery
1993 Yamaha XV 1100 Virago
TYPE: Unspecified category
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||1063.00 ccm (64.86 cubic inches)||Power:||62|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||221.0 kg (487.2 pounds)|
|Seat height:||715 mm (28.1 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake|
|Fuel capacity:||17.00 litres (4.49 gallons)|
- Yamaha YBR 125 is still on the top of popularity 2015-03-27 02:37:57 The Yamaha YBR 125 is a great bike for beginners. Buying Yamaha YBR 125, an unexperienced rider gets everything he needs and doesn't put his life in danger (for more power you need some relevant experience accordingly). ► Read more...
- VOR 503 Supermoto SM: one more creation from Vertemati 2015-03-31 04:10:30 In the middle of 1990-ies, the company VOR Motori started a manufacture - in small series - of sports motorcycles with an original design of Vertemati brothers. Those bikes brought fame to Vertemati brand in the 1980-ies. Under... Read more...
- Von Dutch Cruelworld Rigid: a chopper with an original history 2015-03-31 04:06:59 Von Dutch is one of the most interesting motorcycle brands in America. The company appeared thanks to Kenny Howard, an American artist who painted the thought and original design for motorcycles. Later this "passion" has led him to... Read more...
- Vmoto Briza: the Australian player on the moto market 2015-03-31 04:03:36 The Vmoto company is an Australian manufacturer of motorcycles from Perth. Its production facilities are located in China. Today Vmoto company says about the expansion of its production, which is related Today Vmoto company says about the... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1993
- 1993 BMW K75 RT
- 1993 BMW K75S
- 1993 BMW R100 R
- 1993 BMW R100GS
- 1993 BMW R100GS-PD
- 1993 BMW R100RT
- 1993 BMW R1100RS
- 1993 BMW R80
- 1993 BMW R80GS
- 1993 BMW R80R
- 1993 BMW R80RT
- 1993 Cagiva 900 I.E. GT
- 1993 Dnepr Dnepr
- 1993 Ducati 750 SS
- 1993 Ducati 888 SP5
- 1993 Ducati 888 Strada
- 1993 Ducati 900 SS
- 1993 Ducati 900 Superlight
- 1993 Ducati 907 I.E.
- 1993 Enfield Bullet 500