1993 Yamaha XJ 600 Diversion gallery
1993 Yamaha XJ 600 Diversion
TYPE: Unspecified category
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||599.00 ccm (36.55 cubic inches)||Power:||50|
|Engine type:||In-line four||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||187.0 kg (412.3 pounds)|
|Seat height:||780 mm (30.7 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||17.00 litres (4.49 gallons)|
- Yamaha YBR 125 is still on the top of popularity 2015-03-27 02:37:57 The Yamaha YBR 125 is a great bike for beginners. Buying Yamaha YBR 125, an unexperienced rider gets everything he needs and doesn't put his life in danger (for more power you need some relevant experience accordingly). ► Read more...
- Vahrenkamp Diesel 462: Enduro for civils 2015-03-31 03:27:45 Passion for traveling through relatively good roads with bad surface (where a pure road bike is dangerous to drive) gave rise to another type of travel Enduro - parquet, or civil. Their main differences from sports travel... Read more...
- TVS SCOOTY - an attractive and fun scooter from TVS Motor 2015-03-31 03:23:28 TVS Motor Company Limited is one from the largest manufacturer of motor vehicles in India and it takes place in the top ten world producers. TVS Motor Company has got a world award, which is a symbol... Read more...
- Travertson V-REX: a fantastic vehicle on the road 2015-03-31 03:20:02 Being similar to the alien from fiction movies, the amazing Travertson V-REX is all you need if you like to get a lot of attention. Initially, the V-REX was created by mechanic-futurist Tim Cameron only in three... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1993
- 1993 BMW R100GS-PD
- 1993 BMW R100RT
- 1993 BMW R1100RS
- 1993 BMW R80
- 1993 BMW R80GS
- 1993 BMW R80R
- 1993 BMW R80RT
- 1993 Cagiva 900 I.E. GT
- 1993 Dnepr Dnepr
- 1993 Ducati 750 SS
- 1993 Ducati 888 SP5
- 1993 Ducati 888 Strada
- 1993 Ducati 900 SS
- 1993 Ducati 900 Superlight
- 1993 Ducati 907 I.E.
- 1993 Enfield Bullet 500
- 1993 Gilera Apache 125
- 1993 Gilera Nordwest
- 1993 Gilera RC 600 R
- 1993 Harley-Davidson 1200 Sportster