1991 Yamaha FJ 1200 (reduced effect) gallery
1991 Yamaha FJ 1200 (reduced effect)
TYPE: Sport touring
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||1188.00 ccm (72.49 cubic inches)||Power:||100|
|Engine type:||In-line four||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||77.0 x 63.8 mm (3.0 x 2.5 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||120/80-16|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||150/80-16|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||24.00 litres (6.34 gallons)|
- Yamaha YBR 125 is still on the top of popularity 2015-03-27 02:37:57 The Yamaha YBR 125 is a great bike for beginners. Buying Yamaha YBR 125, an unexperienced rider gets everything he needs and doesn't put his life in danger (for more power you need some relevant experience accordingly). ► Read more...
- Mission: completed with Mission One 2015-03-30 02:58:57 The Mission One is a very trendy and sleek sports bike. But its main feature isthe electric powertrain. It is one of the most popular bikes of today and has quite the hefty price tag of $5,500 to... Read more...
- Minsk 12 - proven over time 2015-03-30 02:54:32 The Minsk 12 is a great bike if you are looking for a vintage, naked bike. This bike was first produced and manufactured in Belarus and many older models are still being sold, but this model is not... Read more...
- Mikilon CD125A, a bike with a funny brand name 2015-03-30 02:48:07 The Mikilon CD125A was first produced in 2008 and is considered to be in the motor cross category. This is a great bike for new racers and new riders in general. The Mikilon CD125A features a single... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1991
- 1991 BMW R100RT
- 1991 BMW R65
- 1991 BMW R65 G/S
- 1991 BMW R80
- 1991 BMW R80 (reduced effect)
- 1991 BMW R80GS
- 1991 BMW R80RT
- 1991 BMW R80RT (reduced effect)
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Mito
- 1991 Cagiva 650 Alazzurra
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1991 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 J-1 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT-11
- 1991 Dnepr MT 11 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT 16