1991 Yamaha DT200R gallery
1991 Yamaha DT200R
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||200.00 ccm (12.20 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||2|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||120/90-18|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||10.00 litres (2.64 gallons)|
- Yamaha YBR 125 is still on the top of popularity 2015-03-27 02:37:57 The Yamaha YBR 125 is a great bike for beginners. Buying Yamaha YBR 125, an unexperienced rider gets everything he needs and doesn't put his life in danger (for more power you need some relevant experience accordingly). ► Read more...
- Convenience and Power means Ridley Auto-Glide Chopper 2015-03-30 21:29:31 The Ridley Auto-Glide Chopper is considered to be an auto-glider classic bike and was first manufactured in 2009. The Ridley Auto-Glide Chopper is unexpectedly simple to handle and many of the green unexperienced riders consider it as a... Read more...
- Rhino Hunter R wins all the trophies! 2015-03-30 21:23:46 The Rhino Hunter R (where R means Rigid) is considered to be a custom cruiser from 2007. It was produced and sold all over the world, but is deeply rooted in the USA traditional custom cruisers and qualifies... Read more...
- Smart and sporty Ravi Piaggio Storm 125 2015-03-30 21:15:16 The Ravi Piaggio Storm 125 is a sport bike from 2008 and it is a smart well-designed bike for new learners. It takes practically no efforts to handle and drive and it has a powerful engine and manageable... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1991
- 1991 BMW R80 (reduced effect)
- 1991 BMW R80GS
- 1991 BMW R80RT
- 1991 BMW R80RT (reduced effect)
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Mito
- 1991 Cagiva 650 Alazzurra
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1991 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 J-1 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT-11
- 1991 Dnepr MT 11 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT 16
- 1991 Dnepr MT 16 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Ducati 750 SS
- 1991 Ducati 851 SP 3
- 1991 Ducati 851 Strada