1985 Yamaha TD125LC gallery
1985 Yamaha TD125LC
TYPE: Naked bike
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||123.00 ccm (7.51 cubic inches)||Power:||16|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:|
- Yamaha YBR 125 is still on the top of popularity 2015-03-27 02:37:57 The Yamaha YBR 125 is a great bike for beginners. Buying Yamaha YBR 125, an unexperienced rider gets everything he needs and doesn't put his life in danger (for more power you need some relevant experience accordingly). ► Read more...
- A tiny Lifan 250-4 providing an excellent performance 2015-03-23 22:36:52 Those of thoughtful and careful drivers who love to have a bike that is not only stylish but also provides excellent performance they can try out Lifan 250-4. If it is tried once no owner would want to... Read more...
- Excellent pleasure with KTM 1190 Adventure 2015-03-23 17:38:57 Those of you who are searching not only the bike best for adventure sport but also the world’s safest motorcycle can go for the KTM 1190 Adventure. The company KTM had brought its first model 1190 Adventure this... Read more...
- Experiencing speed run with Jinlun JL 125-9 2015-03-23 15:57:53 This bike was manufactured by the Chinese Jinlun makers. The Jinlun JL 125-9 is a 124 cc twin type engine with a chain driven transmission at the rear tyre. The bike is considered to be as a... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1985
- 1985 Kawasaki GPZ750R
- 1985 Kawasaki GPZ900R
- 1985 Kawasaki GPZ900R (reduced effect)
- 1985 Kawasaki KLR250
- 1985 Kawasaki KLR600
- 1985 Kawasaki KLR600E
- 1985 Kawasaki Vulcan VN700-A1
- 1985 Kawasaki Z1300 DFI
- 1985 Kawasaki Z1300 DFI (reduced effect)
- 1985 Kawasaki Z400F
- 1985 Kawasaki Z400F (reduced effect)
- 1985 Kawasaki Z440 LTD Belt Drive
- 1985 Kawasaki Z440 LTD Belt Drive (reduced effect)
- 1985 Kawasaki Z450 LTD
- 1985 Kawasaki Z450 LTD (reduced effect)
- 1985 Kawasaki Z550 GT
- 1985 Kawasaki Z550 Sport
- 1985 Kawasaki Z550F
- 1985 Kawasaki Z750 GT
- 1985 Kawasaki Z750 Sport