1985 Yamaha RD 250 gallery
1985 Yamaha RD 250
TYPE: Sport touring
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||250.00 ccm (15.26 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Engine type:||Two cylinder boxer, two-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:|
- Yamaha YBR 125 is still on the top of popularity 2015-03-27 02:37:57 The Yamaha YBR 125 is a great bike for beginners. Buying Yamaha YBR 125, an unexperienced rider gets everything he needs and doesn't put his life in danger (for more power you need some relevant experience accordingly). ► Read more...
- Qingqi QM 150L-4A, powerful and superlative 2015-03-30 20:53:00 The Qingqi QM 150L-4A is a custom cruiser that was first manufactured and sold in 2008 all over the world. However, it is a rare thing to buy. The Qingqi QM 150L-4A features a single cylinder, four-stroke... Read more...
- Puma Apollo 125, a rare sport bike to use 2015-03-30 18:19:51 The Puma Apollo 125 is a sport bike that was made in 2010. It is a perfect choice for dirt track racing and can even be ridden throughout city streets. The Puma Apollo 125 is an Italian... Read more...
- A vintage sense of Puch GS 350 F4T 2015-03-30 18:15:45 The Puch GS 350 F4T is a bike that does not really fall into any specific category. It is a great quality bike for any riders new or old. The Puch GS 350 F4T has a single... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1985
- 1985 Husqvarna 400 WR
- 1985 IZH Jupiter 4
- 1985 Jawa 350 Type 638.5
- 1985 Jawa 350 Type 638.5 (with sidecar)
- 1985 Kawasaki GPZ1100
- 1985 Kawasaki GPZ1100 (reduced effect)
- 1985 Kawasaki GPZ305 Belt Drive
- 1985 Kawasaki GPZ305 Belt Drive (reduced effect)
- 1985 Kawasaki GPZ400
- 1985 Kawasaki GPZ400 (reduced effect)
- 1985 Kawasaki GPZ550
- 1985 Kawasaki GPZ550 (reduced effect)
- 1985 Kawasaki GPZ600R
- 1985 Kawasaki GPZ600R (reduced effect)
- 1985 Kawasaki GPZ750
- 1985 Kawasaki GPZ750R
- 1985 Kawasaki GPZ900R
- 1985 Kawasaki GPZ900R (reduced effect)
- 1985 Kawasaki KLR250
- 1985 Kawasaki KLR600