2004 Vertemati S 501 Motard gallery
2004 Vertemati S 501 Motard
TYPE: Super motard
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||501.00 ccm (30.57 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||92.0 x 75.5 mm (3.6 x 3.0 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||120.0 kg (264.6 pounds)|
|Wheelbase:||1,450 mm (57.1 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||120/70-17|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||160/60-17|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||10.00 litres (2.64 gallons)|
- Vertemati S 501 Supermoto: a real supermotard 2015-03-31 03:42:55 The main priority of the developers of Vertemati always was designing high-speed and multi-function units from the supermotard class. Such as model Vertemati S 501 Supermoto. This model has great potential for racing. One of the most► Read more...
- Mikilon CD125A, a bike with a funny brand name 2015-03-30 02:48:07 The Mikilon CD125A was first produced in 2008 and is considered to be in the motor cross category. This is a great bike for new racers and new riders in general. The Mikilon CD125A features a single... Read more...
- A Naked bike of Midual Roadster 900 2015-03-30 02:41:57 The Midual Roadster 900 is considered a naked bike. It was first produced and manufactured in 2000 and is still being sold all over the world right now. Many experienced riders like the "overcooled" look of this bike... Read more...
- Metisse Desert Racer by Steve The King McQueen 2015-03-30 02:37:14 The Metisse Desert Racer is one of the most classic looking bikes on the market today. It began to be produced and manufactured in 2012 and is still incredibly popular among veteran riders and even newer riders. ... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2004
- 2004 Derbi Red Bullet
- 2004 Derbi Senda R DRD
- 2004 Derbi Senda R Racer
- 2004 Derbi Senda R X-Treme
- 2004 Derbi Senda SM DRD
- 2004 Derbi Senda SM Racer
- 2004 Derbi Senda SM X-Treme
- 2004 Ducati 749
- 2004 Ducati 749 R
- 2004 Ducati 749S
- 2004 Ducati 999
- 2004 Ducati 999 R
- 2004 Ducati 999 S
- 2004 Ducati Monster 1000 i.e.
- 2004 Ducati Monster 1000 S i.e.
- 2004 Ducati Monster 620 i.e.
- 2004 Ducati Monster 620 i.e. Dark
- 2004 Ducati Monster 620 i.e. Dark Single Disc
- 2004 Ducati Monster 800 i.e.
- 2004 Ducati Monster S4R