2005 Veli VL50 QGY-2 gallery
2005 Veli VL50 QGY-2
TYPE: Cross Minibike
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||49.00 ccm (2.99 cubic inches)||Power:||4,29|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||60.0 kg (132.3 pounds)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Expanding brake (drum brake)|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake (drum brake)|
|Fuel capacity:||6.00 litres (1.59 gallons)|
- Veli 125 T-2: a middle-class scooter 2015-03-31 03:35:19 The "scooter" term refers to vehicles that are included in a subclass of motorcycles with distinctive design features. The main purpose of scooter rentals is travel for short distances. According to the purpose, they have special, more► Read more...
- Riding through the busy roads Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2015-03-23 17:06:41 This Kawasaki Ninja 250R is an entry level sports bike which can be well ridden in traffic roads also. For those who want to taste the sports bike, feeling can go for this bike. The Kawasaki Ninja... Read more...
- The Avinton Collector GT: A Naked Collectors’ Choice 2015-03-18 17:13:57 The bike is a recently modelled roadster. The Avinton Collector GT is only created a fresh two years back and just recently had a 2015 update. As per common expectation, how it looks is modern than most standard... Read more...
- Turn Obstacles to Zero with Vintage Malaguti 125 YLC 2015-03-24 01:57:29 Malaguti 125 YLC is built as an enduro bike. Manufactured 1987 in Italy, its popularity has spread amongst off-road enthusiasts since it was first out in the market and works same until now. As per proven reviews,... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2005
- 2005 TM racing SMR 450 F a.e.
- 2005 TM racing SMR 530 F a.e.
- 2005 TM racing SMX 450 F Competition
- 2005 TM racing SMX 660 F Competition
- 2005 Tomos Arrow
- 2005 Tomos LX
- 2005 Tomos MC 36
- 2005 Tomos MC 50 Junior
- 2005 Tomos MC 50 Senior
- 2005 Tomos MC 50 Senior Pro
- 2005 Tomos MC 80
- 2005 Tomos Revival
- 2005 Tomos Revival TS
- 2005 Tomos Sprint
- 2005 Tomos ST (A35)
- 2005 Tomos Streetmate
- 2005 Triumph America
- 2005 Triumph Bonneville
- 2005 Triumph Bonneville T100
- 2005 Triumph Daytona 650