1997 Ural De Luxe gallery
1997 Ural De Luxe
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||650.00 ccm (39.66 cubic inches)||Power:||32|
|Engine type:||Two cylinder boxer||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||4-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||182.0 kg (401.2 pounds)|
|Seat height:||810 mm (31.9 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Expanding brake|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake|
- Ural M-63 - from the range of heavy bikes 2015-03-31 12:17:22 The Ural M-63 belongs to heavy class motorcycles. This motorcycle was launched on the motorcycle Orbitsc factory. The first bike was made at the factory in 1964. The Ural M-63 replaced the motorcycle Ural M-62. The main► Read more...
- Vento V-Thunder: Can you hear a thunder on the road? 2015-03-31 03:39:08 During more than ten years, Vento Motorcycles U.S.A. company has been producing high-quality motorcycles. Vento launches scooters, motorcycles, and ATVs. Their bikes comply the highest quality requirements and are affordable for all groups of customers. All Vento... Read more...
- Veli 125 T-2: a middle-class scooter 2015-03-31 03:35:19 The "scooter" term refers to vehicles that are included in a subclass of motorcycles with distinctive design features. The main purpose of scooter rentals is travel for short distances. According to the purpose, they have special, more... Read more...
- Vectrix Electric 3-Wheeler: it's time to care about the environment 2015-03-31 03:31:03 Electric maxi-scooter of Vectrix Electric 3-Wheeler appeared on the market recently. This is a good option completely clean urban transport, which in the presence of appropriate infrastructure is almost no way inferior to the conventional scooter, but without... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1997
- 1997 BMW K1100LT Highline
- 1997 BMW K1100RS
- 1997 BMW K1200RS
- 1997 BMW R1100GS
- 1997 BMW R1100R
- 1997 BMW R1100RS
- 1997 BMW R1100RT
- 1997 BMW R80GS Basic
- 1997 BMW R850R
- 1997 Buell M2 Cyclone
- 1997 Buell S1 Lightning
- 1997 Buell S3 Thunderbolt
- 1997 Buell S3T Thunderbolt
- 1997 Cagiva Canyon 500
- 1997 Cagiva Canyon 600
- 1997 Cagiva E 750 Elefant
- 1997 Cagiva E 900 Elefant
- 1997 Cagiva Grand Canyon 900 I.E.
- 1997 Cagiva N1
- 1997 Cagiva River 600