2002 Triumph Bonneville America gallery
2002 Triumph Bonneville America
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||790.00 ccm (48.21 cubic inches)||Power:||61|
|Bore x stroke:||86.0 x 68.0 mm (3.4 x 2.7 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||226.0 kg (498.2 pounds)|
|Seat height:||720 mm (28.3 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Wheelbase:||1,655 mm (65.2 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||16.60 litres (4.39 gallons)|
- Triumph Bonneville, Utah made 2015-03-18 14:58:03 The Triumph Bonneville is a standard motorcycle that has been in production for quite a few decades. It is most famous for its parallel-twin four-stroke engine. The first generation was produced in England from 1959-1983 and production on► Read more...
- Big Bear Choppers Athena 100 Carb, The Real Headturner 2015-03-18 17:42:03 The real head turner in the list of bikes for sale available, the Big Bear Choppers Athena 100 Carb is amazing in design. This motorcycle is highly customizable as well. The bike feels firm even after being highly... Read more...
- Riding the terrain with a powerful Loncin LX 200 GY-4A 2015-03-23 23:02:58 The bike has been developed by the Loncin manufacturers in the year 2005. It has a single cylinder four-stroke 194 cc engine. The Loncin LX 200 GY-4A bike is categorized under supermotard sports bikes. It can deliver a... Read more...
- Cheetah Trike Chopper ensures the rider 2015-03-18 22:36:52 The Cheetah Trike Chopper is a three wheeler motorcycle produced and manufactured since 1974. It is famous for its three-wheeler style of riding. The motorcycle has an amazing performance, and steering is heaven as it’s quite easy for... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2002
- 2002 Aprilia Pegaso 650
- 2002 Aprilia Pegaso 650 i.e.
- 2002 Aprilia RS 125
- 2002 Aprilia RS 250
- 2002 Aprilia RS 50
- 2002 Aprilia RST 1000 Futura
- 2002 Aprilia RSV Mille
- 2002 Aprilia RSV Mille R
- 2002 Aprilia RX 125
- 2002 Aprilia RX 50
- 2002 Aprilia SL 1000 Falco
- 2002 Bajaj Legend
- 2002 BMW C1 125
- 2002 BMW C1 200
- 2002 BMW F650GS
- 2002 BMW F650GS Dakar
- 2002 BMW K1200LT
- 2002 BMW K1200RS
- 2002 BMW R1100S
- 2002 BMW R1150GS