1997 Triumph Speed Triple T509 gallery
1997 Triumph Speed Triple T509
TYPE: Naked bike
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||885.00 ccm (54.00 cubic inches)||Power:||108|
|Engine type:||In-line three, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||196.0 kg (432.1 pounds)|
|Seat height:||800 mm (31.5 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
- Triumph Bonneville, Utah made 2015-03-18 14:58:03 The Triumph Bonneville is a standard motorcycle that has been in production for quite a few decades. It is most famous for its parallel-twin four-stroke engine. The first generation was produced in England from 1959-1983 and production on► Read more...
- The old-school custom Flyrite Choppers Bobber draws all the eyes! 2015-03-27 13:05:19 The Flyrite Choppers Bobber is a great custom chopper to get that old school, biker look and feel. Valued at $16,999 to $20,000, these custom choppers began to be produced in 2010 and most of them are... Read more...
- Fischer MRX - More than just a Motorcycle! 2015-03-27 12:57:55 As bright as an egg-yolk, the Fischer MRX draws the eyes with its funky color at first! The Fischer MRX was built and manufactured beginning in 2013. These bikes are very sporty and trendy and quite popular... Read more...
- A Czech-made FGR Midalu 2500 concept 2015-03-27 12:51:50 Rarely but right on target: a Czech FGR Midalu 2500 looks awesome and really jaw-dropping now! From the Czech made producer, the FGR Midalu 2500 is a prototype/concept model bike. This bike came out for the first... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1997
- 1997 Cagiva E 900 Elefant
- 1997 Cagiva Grand Canyon 900 I.E.
- 1997 Cagiva N1
- 1997 Cagiva River 600
- 1997 Cagiva Roadster 125
- 1997 Cagiva Roadster 200
- 1997 Cagiva W8 125
- 1997 CZ 125
- 1997 CZ 180
- 1997 CZ 180 Roland
- 1997 Daelim VS 125 Advance
- 1997 Ducati 600 Monster
- 1997 Ducati 748 Biposto
- 1997 Ducati 748 S
- 1997 Ducati 748 SP
- 1997 Ducati 750 Monster
- 1997 Ducati 750 SS
- 1997 Ducati 900 Monster
- 1997 Ducati 900 Monster Solo
- 1997 Ducati 900 SS