2005 Suzuki RV 125 VanVan gallery
2005 Suzuki RV 125 VanVan
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||125.00 ccm (7.63 cubic inches)||Power:||11,66|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||57.0 x 48.8 mm (2.2 x 1.9 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||117.0 kg (257.9 pounds)|
|Seat height:||770 mm (30.3 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Wheelbase:||1,385 mm (54.5 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||130/80-18 M/C 66P|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||180/80-14 M/C 78P|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake (drum brake)|
|Fuel capacity:||7.50 litres (1.98 gallons)|
- Suzuki Bandit 400 is ideal for the urban ride 2015-03-31 02:12:22 If you are a resident of the metropolis, who wants to choose the first motorcycle and feel a real drive, the perfect choice for you will become Suzuki Bandit 400! Why Bandit? Because this bike has excellent► Read more...
- Moto Morini 125 T combining the high techologies with the usability 2015-03-30 03:39:27 The Moto Morini 125 T combines the technology with its great usability. It is a classic bike from the 1980’s. This bike became very popular with the younger riders at the time and went to the mass... Read more...
- Moto Guzzi V7 Stone, an icon bike in the riding world 2015-03-30 03:28:32 The Moto Guzzi V7 Stone is a very popular bike from 2014 and is still being produced and manufactured today. Keeping the respect to the bike traditions, it is truly stylish and really iconic vehicle. Young riders... Read more...
- The way we like to ride the Moto Gima Classic 2015-03-30 03:21:41 A vibrant color and an awesome look, what does it mean? Only one - we deal with the Moto Gima Classic! Moto Gima Classic model is a classic (sorry for my tautology!) bike from 2010. It features... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2005
- 2005 Suzuki Skywave 250 Type S
- 2005 Suzuki Skywave 400 Type S
- 2005 Suzuki Skywave 650 LX
- 2005 Suzuki ST 250
- 2005 Suzuki Street Magic II
- 2005 Suzuki SV 1000 S
- 2005 Suzuki SV 400 S
- 2005 Suzuki SV 650
- 2005 Suzuki SV 650 S
- 2005 Suzuki V-Strom 1000
- 2005 Suzuki V-Strom 650
- 2005 Suzuki Van Van 200
- 2005 Sym Wolf 125 Classic
- 2005 TGB Laser 303R Special Edition #01 49cc
- 2005 TM racing EN 125
- 2005 TM racing EN 250
- 2005 TM racing EN 250 F e.s.
- 2005 TM racing EN 450 F e.s.
- 2005 TM racing EN 530 F e.s.